Black Spirituality Religion : Anyone know of Michael Tsarion's work ?

What do you think of his work

• Total voters
Tsarion founded the Church of Set in California. He was also part of a huge trial involving child molestation and a daycare center, setanic rituals, etc.

I heard recently that he was promoted to Office of Antiquities or some such under the administration, but needs to be verified.

It's important to look at not only what he is presenting, but how and where he has been placed on the chess board in respect to other pieces. Something is not right here, and it would do good to be very wary.
That I didn't know, I thought Aquino founded it, but didn't know Tsarion was invoved

Tsarion founded the Church of Set in California. He was also part of a huge trial involving child molestation and a daycare center, setanic rituals, etc.

I heard recently that he was promoted to Office of Antiquities or some such under the administration, but needs to be verified.

It's important to look at not only what he is presenting, but how and where he has been placed on the chess board in respect to other pieces. Something is not right here, and it would do good to be very wary.
Can you give any references or links to that accusation?

So far the only folks on google making that claim are Christian sites that don't like what he is talking about and revealing, and one reference to a Destee post from 2003

Did you mean the Temple of Set? that's Aquino
in California?

or the church of Satan? that's Anton Levay

Hum .. I heard that the Lemurians were a bluish green type color with red hair, the same color as the gods of ancient India or Osiris.

They were this color because they had the same blood as plants which is why they say far ancient Africans once spoke the language of the plants. Hum ... I guess there are several stories out there ...

I've also heard it stated that the ancient Lermurians were black. From my understand the word Le Muri was the same as saying Ta Meri which is the name that was givin to ancient Egypt. Again, there are so many stories out there I guess one would have to choose the one that works best for them.

Peace and Blessings.

This "green" color also doesn't have to be taken literally. But they would have painted literal pictures of such in order to explain the metaphysical. For instance, check Malidoma Some (The Healing Wisdom of Africa) and his meeting with the Green lady after he was told to tell his elders teh true nature of the tree:

"The tree that I had been watching for so long was no longer there, and in its place was a beautiful green lady. I do not know if the tree became her, or if she stepped out of the tree, but this really doesn’t matter. Where the tree had been there was now a figure that looked like a human being, in the shape of a woman, very tall, probably seven and a half feet tall. Her tunic was silky and black and she wore a veil over her face, and when I looked again, she had lifted the veil, revealing an unearthly face. I call her the green lady because she was green, her skin was green. But the greenness in her had nothing to do with the color of her skin. She was green from the inside out, as if her body were filled with green fluid. I do not know how I knew this, but this green was the expression of immeasurable love."

So here we see that green is often times the expression of immeasurable love. Which is definitely what Osiris represents.

This "green" color also doesn't have to be taken literally. But they would have painted literal pictures of such in order to explain the metaphysical. For instance, check Malidoma Some (The Healing Wisdom of Africa) and his meeting with the Green lady after he was told to tell his elders teh true nature of the tree:

"The tree that I had been watching for so long was no longer there, and in its place was a beautiful green lady. I do not know if the tree became her, or if she stepped out of the tree, but this really doesn’t matter. Where the tree had been there was now a figure that looked like a human being, in the shape of a woman, very tall, probably seven and a half feet tall. Her tunic was silky and black and she wore a veil over her face, and when I looked again, she had lifted the veil, revealing an unearthly face. I call her the green lady because she was green, her skin was green. But the greenness in her had nothing to do with the color of her skin. She was green from the inside out, as if her body were filled with green fluid. I do not know how I knew this, but this green was the expression of immeasurable love."

So here we see that green is often times the expression of immeasurable love. Which is definitely what Osiris represents.

Green is also the colour of the heart chakra, the most powerful and widest spreading chakra.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back