Black People : Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW - Operation Human Freedom: Planetary Regime Change | Full Feature

I do not have those sort of experiences --- other than the ringing in the ears one might occasionally experience due to not alien contact but purely biological causes.

From the posts which have appeared here, I feel I should begin by saying my experiences with those I call Visitors are not at all like the experiences being talked about here. I have always been opposed to the use of consciousness-altering substances which some might be using to get these experiences.

The Visitors are not hiding in a spaceship on the other side of the Moon as a couple of people here bizarrely mentioned. There would be technical difficulties with that which anyone even vaguely familiar with Kepler's laws of planetary motion should recognize immediately. Also, there is the question of why an advanced species would waste all that fuel when they could hide in plain sight in a 360 degree orbit which even terrestrial science is beginning to discover how to do with technology which can, literally, bend light. For more details, google 'quantum stealth'.

Nor do my Visitors have any of the reptilian shape-shifting capabilities, or an obsession with their penis, as in some of the myths discussed here. Such bizarre stories bear too much similarity to the tales being spun by the worst among today's disinformation agents --- David Icke:

Okay, with that warning out of the way ...

My experiences are Melatonin based. Which is to say that mortals' ability to communicate with other worlds/dimensions is hamstrung by our wacked culture's often times outlandish myths and superstitions. Melatonin based communication, on the hand, is not opposed to the laws of terrestrial science.

Simply put, you are most open to real [as opposed to superstition based or drug enhanced] communication when your so-called conscious mind is asleep allowing your so-called unconscious mind [which is not culturally biased] to take over.

Terrestrial science confirms that your Third Eye [aka Pineal gland] is most active, synthesizing Melatonin, during twilight hours which include that peculiarly vulnerable period when you are transitioning between Dream/Sleep and Wake states. Hence, the aforementioned Knock phenomenon.

It is then that some [not all] of my Visitor experiences have occurred. I have _never_ had the fear-inducing experiences spoken of here by some. Nor have I had any experience which could be described as an abduction.

The Visitors are no more gods [plural] than we are. The main difference between they and we is that their culture has been around many more millennia than ours which gave them a lot more time to develop non-petroleum-based technology and to work thru our moronic issues rooted in certain territorial instincts which are a carryover from our ancient reptilian brain [which, I caution, has nothing to do with shape-shifting into reptilian form ala Icke, or sacrificing chickens ala Voodoo, or being obsessed with your or anyone else's penis as was introduced to this discussion by the Annunaki-are-our-African-ancestors crowd].

I remain most skeptical of that which the laws of science suggest is impossible. Reports similar to those appearing here are why I initially was not convinced Annunaki existed.

What changed my mind was when I began [was nudged?] to see the stories about Annunaki as I now see the biblical stories --- superstition based myths when taken literally but indicative of reality when surgically dissected to separate Truth from ignorance-fueled superstitions.

Okay - I'm going through your post objectively and I can actually see your point - but I think it should be noted ... I don't personally use any drugs, alcohol, etc ... to get the experiences that I get - as a matter of fact I've been having these weird experiences since I was a kid.

Here's the thing I can actually see where your at and the angle that you are coming from - I do not and will not suggest that the reality of what you experience is of no validity. To the contrary - I see the experiences that you are having as perfectly plausible. Yet this doesn't take away from the fact that you are downing others experience because you haven't had them and thus its not a part of your reality.

Each individual have their own realities to confront which is to say what I or anyone else experience will not be the same thing that you experience and because you don't experience them it doesn't mean that they are not real experiences. I'm a student of science as well - yet science is an ever grown field learning new and different possibilities daily. Yet modern science does not considered the ancient science of our people and that which they do consider they call it knew or something that has just been discovered. If you would have said quantum physics 60 years ago you would have been laughed at or even string theories, light photons etc ...

Nevertheless, the ancients have been knowing about these things for years. Aliens, UFO's and USO's etc .. these are studies that most find at best - foolish and without a foundation within reality. Yet for thousands of years through rock art, painting and much moor these so-called beings have been drawn within ships, exiting ships, flying in spacships and so forth. Archaeology and the research thereof is just as legitimate as any other form of research. To suggest that these rock painting and art are mere fabrications of the ancient would be to suggest that all art of the ancient is a fabrication which then helps the Eurocentrics and their reality of genesis to steal Africa from the Africans.

Your experiences, that which you have had and that which you haven't shouldn't be the means to all ends when it come to our people as a whole. For years I used to think that Afrocentric scholars and metaphysical researchers were full of mess especially when speaking of Melanin because African/African Americans can catch skin cancer as well - I thought they were full of garbage because they used our skin color as though it was some-tracking device which makes it possible to connect with other being through astral projection and so forth. As a matter of fact I once thought they were the nutcases of our people - but then having become more objective and studying certain areas it opened me up. My opinion are simply that - my opinions - and they shouldn't be taught as the exact truth or I shouldn't be trying to make everyone else who disregard another experience ....

With all of this being said I see you but can you see us - your people? Or do you wish to not see us because you feel that we are out there in our ideologies?

I do not have those sort of experiences --- other than the ringing in the ears one might occasionally experience due to not alien contact but purely biological causes.

From the posts which have appeared here, I feel I should begin by saying my experiences with those I call Visitors are not at all like the experiences being talked about here. I have always been opposed to the use of consciousness-altering substances which some might be using to get these experiences.

The Visitors are not hiding in a spaceship on the other side of the Moon as a couple of people here bizarrely mentioned. There would be technical difficulties with that which anyone even vaguely familiar with Kepler's laws of planetary motion should recognize immediately. Also, there is the question of why an advanced species would waste all that fuel when they could hide in plain sight in a 360 degree orbit which even terrestrial science is beginning to discover how to do with technology which can, literally, bend light. For more details, google 'quantum stealth'.

Nor do my Visitors have any of the reptilian shape-shifting capabilities, or an obsession with their penis, as in some of the myths discussed here. Such bizarre stories bear too much similarity to the tales being spun by the worst among today's disinformation agents --- David Icke:

Okay, with that warning out of the way ...

My experiences are Melatonin based. Which is to say that mortals' ability to communicate with other worlds/dimensions is hamstrung by our wacked culture's often times outlandish myths and superstitions. Melatonin based communication, on the hand, is not opposed to the laws of terrestrial science.

Simply put, you are most open to real [as opposed to superstition based or drug enhanced] communication when your so-called conscious mind is asleep allowing your so-called unconscious mind [which is not culturally biased] to take over.

Terrestrial science confirms that your Third Eye [aka Pineal gland] is most active, synthesizing Melatonin, during twilight hours which include that peculiarly vulnerable period when you are transitioning between Dream/Sleep and Wake states. Hence, the aforementioned Knock phenomenon.

It is then that some [not all] of my Visitor experiences have occurred. I have _never_ had the fear-inducing experiences spoken of here by some. Nor have I had any experience which could be described as an abduction.

The Visitors are no more gods [plural] than we are. The main difference between they and we is that their culture has been around many more millennia than ours which gave them a lot more time to develop non-petroleum-based technology and to work thru our moronic issues rooted in certain territorial instincts which are a carryover from our ancient reptilian brain [which, I caution, has nothing to do with shape-shifting into reptilian form ala Icke, or sacrificing chickens ala Voodoo, or being obsessed with your or anyone else's penis as was introduced to this discussion by the Annunaki-are-our-African-ancestors crowd].

I remain most skeptical of that which the laws of science suggest is impossible. Reports similar to those appearing here are why I initially was not convinced Annunaki existed.

What changed my mind was when I began [was nudged?] to see the stories about Annunaki as I now see the biblical stories --- superstition based myths when taken literally but indicative of reality when surgically dissected to separate Truth from ignorance-fueled superstitions.

Thank you for sharing that information Isolata... but can you please share a link on the Penis obsession? I haven't seen that one!

Moon

I am slayed that my fellow terrestrials do not get that what Malcolm X called the "western power structure" remains in power by convincing us to fight against each other instead of uniting as One against them. I just submitted a post in another thread here with a link to what Malcolm said.

Some call this western power structure the Illuminati. I am cool with that. It is 'western' however, not white. Anyone who fights to empower it, even a black POTUS or a black GI, is working for them, and against us.

The problem, as I see it, with the approach here on Destee of trying to unite just blacks to fight against just White Supremacy is that you are alienating necessary allies. Preaching that the young whites who Malcolm recognized as allies are inferior, genetically regressed, and inhuman guarantees that they will not fight with us and, even worse, convinces them to reconsider the Illuminati's warnings that non-White people are their enemies.

We cannot win the war against the Illuminati without them.

When I see threads such as this one shape into praises of black alien ancestors, and denigration of white alien ancestors, I envision the Illuminati inner circle smiling and nodding to each other, giving high fives acrosz a conference table, saying, yeah, that's just what we want, to keep the coppertops fighting each other instead of looking behind the curtain where we are pulling everybody's strings.

So, every day, to any black or white person who will tolerate listening to me, on the Net or in the real world, I tell them who our real enemies are.

I am slayed that my fellow terrestrials do not get that what Malcolm X called the "western power structure" remains in power by convincing us to fight against each other instead of uniting as One against them. I just submitted a post in another thread here with a link to what Malcolm said.

Some call this western power structure the Illuminati. I am cool with that. It is 'western' however, not white. Anyone who fights to empower it, even a black POTUS or a black GI, is working for them, and against us.

The problem, as I see it, with the approach here on Destee of trying to unite just blacks to fight against just White Supremacy is that you are alienating necessary allies. Preaching that the young whites who Malcolm recognized as allies are inferior, genetically regressed, and inhuman guarantees that they will not fight with us and, even worse, convinces them to reconsider the Illuminati's warnings that non-White people are their enemies.

We cannot win the war against the Illuminati without them.

When I see threads such as this one shape into praises of black alien ancestors, and denigration of white alien ancestors, I envision the Illuminati inner circle smiling and nodding to each other, giving high fives acrosz a conference table, saying, yeah, that's just what we want, to keep the coppertops fighting each other instead of looking behind the curtain where we are pulling everybody's strings.

So, every day, to any black or white person who will tolerate listening to me, on the Net or in the real world, I tell them who our real enemies are.

Well although I can not take a stance on what other conversations you have had on Destee concerning various topics, I can speak for myself and state that all perspectives are good to hear so individuals can weigh in and take a stand. I do admit I struggle at times with the ALL African American fight view and no one else. I can also see why many would find that tactic necessary. From what I have read thus far, the information about the white race, where they came from, their DNA agenda etc. I must say that although sadly, I can't deny the facts. Our world is in such disarray due to the actions of this one race of people, can it be denied that many of them, just have a gene to destroy, kill and enslave?? I look at my friends who are not AA and it casts doubt on that question, "THOSE" OTHER white people who are running the worlds actions, as I have and am supported and loved by many people who are not AA. The position I take is that love has no color, and if others of other races wish to support and fight alongside then so be it. However, I still have that thought in the back of my consciousness, what if things got exceptionally harder, worse for AA people, would they stand firm and strong or would my friends leave me to claim their privileged freedom?

The Illuminati info was good. I am very familiar with that. That I find disturbing on so many levels. It's still a challenge for one to wrap their brain, or at least mine around all of this when this heart beats love per second. But the world is not LOVE and in saying that, many wicked plans are in motion, you can feel it in the air, until it all comes to a head, I plan on doing as much research and connecting as I can so that I won't be "duped" when the truth is revealed. So, having said that, your information if it contradicts your brothas or sistahs is worth HEARING.

ASE

Well although I can not take a stance on what other conversations you have had on Destee concerning various topics, I can speak for myself and state that all perspectives are good to hear so individuals can weigh in and take a stand. I do admit I struggle at times with the ALL African American fight view and no one else. I can also see why many would find that tactic necessary. From what I have read thus far, the information about the white race, where they came from, their DNA agenda etc. I must say that although sadly, I can't deny the facts. Our world is in such disarray due to the actions of this one race of people, can it be denied that many of them, just have a gene to destroy, kill and enslave?? I look at my friends who are not AA and it casts doubt on that question, "THOSE" OTHER white people who are running the worlds actions, as I have and am supported and loved by many people who are not AA. The position I take is that love has no color, and if others of other races wish to support and fight alongside then so be it. However, I still have that thought in the back of my consciousness, what if things got exceptionally harder, worse for AA people, would they stand firm and strong or would my friends leave me to claim their privileged freedom?

Your thinking was once mine as well. What changed my mind was the commitment I have to question everything, even my own closest held convictions.

Over time, it became no longer possible for me to honestly pretend blacks were not wicked sinners as well. I realized it was too easy to excuse the wickedness of blacks by focusing on the sins of whites instead.

No black person alive will try and argue that blacks do not sin. Fewer are honest enough to admit, as I finally had to, that blacks were [with few exceptions] invariably standing with whites when whites have committed their most infamous sins. African elders selling members of their own tribe to white slavers. African UN peacekeepers raping under age African girls in the countries where white folks sent them under the pretense of keeping the peace. The Buffalo soldiers' working with whites in a joint effort to kill native americans and steal their land. Most blacks even to this day feeling pride over how the Buffalo Soldiers and the Tuskegee Airmen helped the western powers conquer the world. President Obama's disgraceful defense of the western world's 'just' wars. And the 98% of American blacks who voted for him in 2008 --- most of whom will vote for him again in 2012.

All over our world, today, blacks are fighting right alongside whites to make the world "safe for democracy". There are even black Israelis fighting with the IDF to help former Europeans hold onto land stolen at the point of a gun from Palestianians.

Blacks are not the good guys in this wicked age. The good guys are the few mortals, who come in all races by the way, who chose to die rather than swallow the blue pill and let the Smiths program their minds into believing all manner of ******** lies about patriotism, religion, terrorism, and immigration illegal and legal.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back