Black People : Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa over 200,000 years old.

The author did make this statement near the end of the article.

"Those extensive circular ruins are classic Bantu/African town ruins described in great detail as being inhabited by Africans by the first white explorers in the interior of South Africa, and sometimes abandoned and new ones built. (The frequency with which town water sources dried up necessitated whole towns and kingdoms to move, as did the Zulu wars of the early 1800s.)"

One thing is clear that the creators of these structures created a calendric system based on the Sirian star system. This was perhaps the greatest find because the dating actually would make it not only older than the so-called Egyptian "civilization" but the Sumerian as well.

I been saying for the longest to "look south".

It is assumed that the Dogon and folks like Credo Mutwas actually got their ideas concerning cosmology by white folks who interviewed them and somehow used them to authenticate their own theories but there is a consistency in the erection of the respective monuments of these cultures which indicate a common root.

exactly. i always try to ignore the conjecture and see if there is any "facts." this point is very important, as you say, and should be really looked into. It puts inot question the alien theory, or at least moves it back in time quite a bit. Another important find, not in this article but part of the same complex, is the "Python" Temple belived to be at least 70,000 years old. It would make the Python arguably the first cosmological conception.
alaafia

exactly. i always try to ignore the conjecture and see if there is any "facts." this point is very important, as you say, and should be really looked into. It puts inot question the alien theory, or at least moves it back in time quite a bit. Another important find, not in this article but part of the same complex, is the "Python" Temple belived to be at least 70,000 years old. It would make the Python arguably the first cosmological conception. alaafia

i think you are correct on this and its something i need to look into deeper myself, but its something i intuitively know.

Article on viewzone.com about a 200,000 year old city whose ruins have been discovered in South Africa. Some think it is where homo sapiens began. The link for the page is http://www.viewzone.com/adamscalendar.html .

This is the same area where the 70,000 year old python shrine was found. This are is already known, but was thought to be around 100,000 years old, and the extent of it wasn't known either.

Sorry, this can't be true. The earth is only about 6000 years old from the time Adam and Steve were kicked out of the garden.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back