Black People Politics : About to start Law School, and I want to be useful.

garnejj1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2020
Morning y'all, I haven't posted in a while, and I wanted to crowd-source some answers.

I'm attending an HBCU law school in August, but I want more than an education and salary boost. I want to push for a Black American Nationalist perspective that can galvanize our black legal force into future black politicians, judges, and lobbyists. However, as a people, we lack a nationalist fervor, so I aim to use my position as a law student to strengthen our self-determination.

What do you guys recommend:
  • Types of classes that would be valuable for nation-building
  • Subjects to write about in the law school review to expand ideology
  • Clubs/Extracurriculars to recruit interested members
As always, I appreciate the audience and engagement, and with the power of the ancestors, we'll prevail!

Morning y'all, I haven't posted in a while, and I wanted to crowd-source some answers.

I'm attending an HBCU law school in August, but I want more than an education and salary boost. I want to push for a Black American Nationalist perspective that can galvanize our black legal force into future black politicians, judges, and lobbyists. However, as a people, we lack a nationalist fervor, so I aim to use my position as a law student to strengthen our self-determination.

What do you guys recommend:
  • Types of classes that would be valuable for nation-building
  • Subjects to write about in the law school review to expand ideology
  • Clubs/Extracurriculars to recruit interested members
As always, I appreciate the audience and engagement, and with the power of the ancestors, we'll prevail!
just get a JD and take it from there....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back