Black People Politics : About to start Law School, and I want to be useful.

garnejj1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2020
Morning y'all, I haven't posted in a while, and I wanted to crowd-source some answers.

I'm attending an HBCU law school in August, but I want more than an education and salary boost. I want to push for a Black American Nationalist perspective that can galvanize our black legal force into future black politicians, judges, and lobbyists. However, as a people, we lack a nationalist fervor, so I aim to use my position as a law student to strengthen our self-determination.

What do you guys recommend:
  • Types of classes that would be valuable for nation-building
  • Subjects to write about in the law school review to expand ideology
  • Clubs/Extracurriculars to recruit interested members
As always, I appreciate the audience and engagement, and with the power of the ancestors, we'll prevail!

Morning y'all, I haven't posted in a while, and I wanted to crowd-source some answers.

I'm attending an HBCU law school in August, but I want more than an education and salary boost. I want to push for a Black American Nationalist perspective that can galvanize our black legal force into future black politicians, judges, and lobbyists. However, as a people, we lack a nationalist fervor, so I aim to use my position as a law student to strengthen our self-determination.

What do you guys recommend:
  • Types of classes that would be valuable for nation-building
  • Subjects to write about in the law school review to expand ideology
  • Clubs/Extracurriculars to recruit interested members
As always, I appreciate the audience and engagement, and with the power of the ancestors, we'll prevail!
just get a JD and take it from there....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back