Black People : 2012 Y2K etc

larry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
Is it fear mongering or is there legitimate issues coming?

I think no. There are issues coming, but not what's considered by movies etc . . .

Quick personal timeline.

1844 William Miller says ieusus (Jesus) will come back to earth. False
Great depression stock market crash. Brought about by banking industry itself on purpose? (don't know that 100%)
2000 all computers will go haywire due to calendar issue inherent in ALL programs. False.
9/11 that's all up in the air to me. Who knows what happened and who's right. I do know there's Many diff interpretations to a very public event, where it should be a definitive answer.
1st bank bailout. Was it really necessary and what was the actual point. Esp when exec still to this day are doing things like dissolving entire companies due to negligence and still pocketing bonuses whole they've put people on the unemployment line.
2nd bank bailout. I guess the 1st wasn't taken seriously enough? I don't know.
And now we have 2012.

A few diff ideas. 1 end of time. 2. End of earth. 3. Planets line a certain way causing diff activity on earth. 4. End of "white" (I'm starting not to believe in races) reign on earth 5. Restart of time cycle on Mayan calendar. 6. I personally have no f-ing idea.

Which leads me to sites like this.

Endofamerica21.com

Present a fear, keep the solution hidden for money. Some things make sense as it's not hard to look at what's happening around the US, and on some levels there's going to be some issues to deal with, but is there really a complete economic meltdown coming along the lines that Germany experienced in it's day?

Any info I'd like to hear.

Is it fear mongering or is there legitimate issues coming?

I think no. There are issues coming, but not what's considered by movies etc . . .

Quick personal timeline.

1844 William Miller says ieusus (Jesus) will come back to earth. False
Great depression stock market crash. Brought about by banking industry itself on purpose? (don't know that 100%)
2000 all computers will go haywire due to calendar issue inherent in ALL programs. False.
9/11 that's all up in the air to me. Who knows what happened and who's right. I do know there's Many diff interpretations to a very public event, where it should be a definitive answer.
1st bank bailout. Was it really necessary and what was the actual point. Esp when exec still to this day are doing things like dissolving entire companies due to negligence and still pocketing bonuses whole they've put people on the unemployment line.
2nd bank bailout. I guess the 1st wasn't taken seriously enough? I don't know.
And now we have 2012.

A few diff ideas. 1 end of time. 2. End of earth. 3. Planets line a certain way causing diff activity on earth. 4. End of "white" (I'm starting not to believe in races) reign on earth 5. Restart of time cycle on Mayan calendar. 6. I personally have no f-ing idea.

Which leads me to sites like this.

Endofamerica21.com

Present a fear, keep the solution hidden for money. Some things make sense as it's not hard to look at what's happening around the US, and on some levels there's going to be some issues to deal with, but is there really a complete economic meltdown coming along the lines that Germany experienced in it's day?

Any info I'd like to hear.
the information is there about 9/11 and the bank bailouts

a ton of information

real info not conspiracy theories

and much has been posted here

Ankhur thanks for bringing this to my attention. Could I ask you for a few links to the threads that hold the "real info?" I'm not being fecitious, I want to take time and read them for myself. Thank you sir.
I'll get back to you tommorow, brother I dont mean to be ugly or nasty but I personaly have posted about 15 on each ish and have reposted several times for over 2 years now for folks who have asked the same so..........................................................

Ankhur if you didn't know, I think you do, it's not very easy to search this site unless you're a premium member. If this was similar to other forums I could search every thread you've started or post you've made, I'd have a much better time to do it that way. I really wanna ask Destee if she would loosen some of the advanced search capabilities of the forum, but at the same time I guess I can give 10 bux and have them?

Thanks for your time Ankhur.

I'll get back to you tommorow, brother I dont mean to be ugly or nasty but I personaly have posted about 15 on each ish and have reposted several times for over 2 years now for folks who have asked the same so..........................................................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back