Black Spirituality Religion : What Thanksgiving ??

National Day of Mourning*

Hotep

The more we dig up, the more we learn about the Truth, and that Truth is making us Free not to continue to follow no good white folk in the celibration of the murder of innocent so-called Indian men, women and children. The so-called holy day coming up is not a holy day after all but a undercover celibration of the treachery commited for the murders of humans! We were "Lied" to by our school teachers who took advantage to keep up the old white racist supremicy indoctrination of our minds during the formative years, that tought us to be Negros. As we learn we know we don't have to fallow them any longer, we come to realize that we (Africans) don't have to continue to dignify them (Europeans) any longer............."People know Thy Self"

Ase`

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2286.shtml

To me, thanksgiving is exactly that; giving thanks! The Faithful and the Holy don't need the States to designate a day for us to give thanks unto the Father, our KING on High. I do that everyday I'm alive, for there is much to be grateful for, such as the salvation we have in the sacrifice of the Holy Son, by having faith. There's the wisdom the faithful gain as they learn everyday the things which the Father teaches us, and also the miracles which are shown to us that one can only understand if they believe in the Father's works such as the resurrection of the Son from the dead, which has led us unto redemption. There's the friends and family who are of the body of the Holy Anointed, and there's everything we take near for granted, such as the very breath we take in.

I'm thankful always, and don't set one day aside to state it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back