Quiet Poetry Lounge : Waiting to~~~~~~Exhale.

HODEE said:
Very nice. Well written as always Angel!

Only those turning know the truth. Leaving one wondering. Was I the cause of the root. Do I give encouragement to the action or deed? Did I help it happen, did I increase the speed? Leaving deep questions, one on top of another. It is hard I know to figure the deeds of another.

Secrets are tucked, I like how you came. Back pocket, unsaid its a silent refrain. The silence is louder than a word one exclaims. Words are better spoken. Silence rattles the brain.

Yes Eagles need freedom, wings must be allowed to spread. But those wings should strong. Open and inviting. If one feather is out of place the eagle can't glide with grace. Spiriling downward falling from space. Let the eagle fly, but his wings he has to clean. Letting his love ones, family and friends see him sing. The song isn't awys pretty. The one you like. if it is real truth, take it keep up in flight. What good is a show, when you have no support. Stangers can fill the audience but they vanish thru doors. All gone when the curtain comes down.

Waiting to exhale means your waiting in vain. No success. For a chance to ask questions to know how one feels. Very lovely flow, it poses some deep thought. Give him the questions you thought. Now exhale.

All I can say...is that you are overflowing with insight, knowledge, wisdom, life experience and teachings that need to be shared with the masses...A series of books and cd's would suit you perfectly...
Please follow such a path...for the world would be a better place for it
and let me know...when your in the region so I can visit the book signing... :wink:
Because...every bookshelf needs "you" on it...

Thanks for the insight...very thought provoking... :thinking:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back