Destee's Thoughts Topic Suggestions for CLASS with DESTEE ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I've started CLASS with DESTEE again, and would like to use this time to address any issues or concerns you all may have, as well as speak on topics not directly related to the management of our community.

In an effort to have sessions that everyone will be interested in, i'm seeking your suggestions for topics for this class.

Last week Monetary provided the topic, via Sister Vandella, and we had a great discussion.

Please let me know what you'd like to discuss during this time, and i will try.

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I do have a "Topic" for you that at times bothers me.

Topic: Dress Codes...
Where, How and who started this?

1. Young girls: (11-12 and up) if in a skirt or dress, it's so short...you have no problem knowing the color of their under garments...smh.
If in slacks/jeans ....you can't even get AIR between the jeans and the skin.
(this brings the rape and sometimes death into play)

2. Young boys: (from the cradle and up) yes, I actually see these young mothers dress their babies in pants 3-4 sizes to big for them, already programing them the minute they start walking (that's tragic)
These young boys have to walk gap-legged to keep their pants from falling to the ground.
that must make the maker's of "boxer's" very happy and filthy rich, not to mention the police no longer have to run to catch them.
(this brings gangs and death into play)
What can we do as parents to put a stop to this?

queentswana said:
I do have a "Topic" for you that at times bothers me.

Topic: Dress Codes...
Where, How and who started this?

1. Young girls: (11-12 and up) if in a skirt or dress, it's so short...you have no problem knowing the color of their under garments...smh.
If in slacks/jeans ....you can't even get AIR between the jeans and the skin.
(this brings the rape and sometimes death into play)

2. Young boys: (from the cradle and up) yes, I actually see these young mothers dress their babies in pants 3-4 sizes to big for them, already programing them the minute they start walking (that's tragic)
These young boys have to walk gap-legged to keep their pants from falling to the ground.
that must make the maker's of "boxer's" very happy and filthy rich, not to mention the police no longer have to run to catch them.
(this brings gangs and death into play)
What can we do as parents to put a stop to this?

Thank You Sister Queen for the Class Suggestion !!! :toast:

We will spend some time tonight discussing this together!

Love You Sister ... see you in a few.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back