Black People : TIMBUKTU BURNS *THOUSANDS OF ANCIENT MANUSCRIPTS DESTROYED & LOOTED

So, it's now clear to me that France's role is to basically wipe out the MNLA, in support of Mali's military junta, which means the state structure has disintegrated.

MNLA is a secular movement. It includes other ethnic groups other than the 'white Taureg' but the is how effective the western media has become.

If we view this as a racial conflict most Black folks who do might find themselves supporting French imperialism against yet another indigenous African Liberation Movement.

The Latest.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21314779

So, it's now clear to me that France's role is to basically wipe out the MNLA, in support of Mali's military junta, which means the state structure has disintegrated.

MNLA is a secular movement. It includes other ethnic groups other than the 'white Taureg' but the is how effective the western media has become.

If we view this as a racial conflict most Black folks who do might find themselves supporting French imperialism against yet another indigenous African Liberation Movement.

The Latest.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21314779

Thanks for clearing that up. I think I understand that nature of the conflict a bit more now. I can see that a lot of these conflicts are never as clear cut as we are made to believe and a lot can be traced directly to the artificial boundaries carved up during colonial times.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think I understand that nature of the conflict a bit more now. I can see that a lot of these conflicts are never as clear cut as we are made to believe and a lot can be traced directly to the artificial boundaries carved up during colonial times.

Yes, this is a good example of those artificial boundaries cutting through Nations without respect to tribal or kin affiliations.

Furthermore, the Salafists are of Saudi origin and we know those Sunni Saudis are functionaries of the western nations.

Their presence only confuses the issue.

It's very unusual, makes absolutely NO sense for a people to go hell-bent on destruction of their OWN documents and ancient artifacts; to, in effect, destroy their own history. Now destroying "other" people's historical documents and artifacts.... as when Napoleon had Queen Hatshepsut's head blown off her pyramid with a cannon, or the Arab leader, Nasser of Egypt building the Aswan **** and sinking thousands of ancient black Egyptian articles and artifacts underwater.... that's the norm.

Destroying your own cities, universities, ancient documents and priceless artifacts? That's what invaders do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back