Black History : The Origin of Caucasians

So you did not know this?

View attachment 31090
OR THIS...

View attachment 31091

OR THIS...

View attachment 31092

It appears that you have a lot of catching up to do....

:lol:
Peace,

Good try. All of these people are basing their perspective on what Elijah Muhammed taught. Some kinda understood the man and others did not. Elijah Muhammad didn't teach that the world was 6,000 years old. He taught that Yakub made the devil approximately 6,000 years ago. If you don't understand the difference then it is you have a lot of catching up to do.

Dorothy Blake Fardan is a white Muslim. I've read and own her book. You'd have to point out where she says the world was approximately 6,000 years old. She is a devout Muslim and one of a few white people that actually got what Elijah Muhammad was talking about.

Far be it from me to defend muslims but if you're going to talk about them, at least be right and exact.

Peace,

Good try. All of these people are basing their perspective on what Elijah Muhammed taught. Some kinda understood the man and others did not. Elijah Muhammad didn't teach that the world was 6,000 years old. He taught that Yakub made the devil approximately 6,000 years ago. If you don't understand the difference then it is you have a lot of catching up to do.

Dorothy Blake Fardan is a white Muslim. I've read and own her book. You'd have to point out where she says the world was approximately 6,000 years old. She is a devout Muslim and one of a few white people that actually got what Elijah Muhammad was talking about.

Far be it from me to defend muslims but if you're going to talk about them, at least be right and exact.
Where's your research?

!Crickets!

That's what Eye thought!

Where's your research?

!Crickets!

That's what Eye thought!
Peace,

Seriously? You want me to show you explicitly that you don't know what you're talking about? You want quotes from "Message to the Black Man in America" by Elijah Muhammad? You speak about the muslims like an authority on the subject and you don't know? I can do that but are you really that much of a glutton for punishment?

Peace,

Seriously? You want me to show you explicitly that you don't know what you're talking about? You want quotes from "Message to the Black Man in America" by Elijah Muhammad? You speak about the muslims like an authority on the subject and you don't know? I can do that but are you really that much of a glutton for punishment?
Eye don't want you to show me "ish". Eye said go do your own research.

1705966025173.png

Eye could really care less about anything you say. Men don't scare me at all!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back