Black Picture Image Gallery : More Makeup in Motions!

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
Go bold with your colors ladies......if your interested in the kind of makeup I use or just tips......I will be glad to help..........

Attachments

• heaven2.jpg
    heaven2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 53
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 53
  • new4.jpg
    new4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 51
  • purple haze3.jpg
    purple haze3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 48
  • purple haze1.jpg
    purple haze1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 51
Sister Nevar ... Peace and Blessings,

You're Beautiful! ... uhhh yessss ... i want some makeup tips, if they gonna have me look'n beautiful like you! :love:

You know Sister ... this thread reminds me of the many Sisters providing video makeup tips and instructions on youtube.

Have you ever thought of doing something like that? You'd be great at it!

Love You and Thanks! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

thanks for showing me love and yes I will certainly look into doing my own videos.

Thank you for showing us love ... and renewing your Premium Membership ... :D ... :blush: ... :love:

I'm really gonna be looking for your youtube video link. Do you have a profile over there already?

Here's mine ... Destee on YouTube ... i'll be waiting for yours ... :pc: ... just kidding ... don't mean to rush you ... :look: ... are you there yet ??? ... :lol:

You're The Best! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back