Black Spirituality Religion : Mary Mary: ‘Christians can be saved and sexual’

erica-campbell-all-white-long-hair1.jpg

Erica believes Christians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace their sexuality, especially when married.

“Christianity and sexuality… I’m actually starting a really big conversation about that in a very honest way that I believe would only educate us and make everybody feel more comfortable,
and i’m sure i make a lot of married people in the Christian body much happier and a little more liberated.”

http://thegrio.com/2013/12/20/gospel-duo-mary-mary-christians-can-be-saved-and-sexual/#53885403

I see nothing wrong if that "sexuality" equates with "goddess energy". Especially among consenting adults. Christian or not.

Kadijah said:
#1 - What "goodies" did you see? With your eyes, that is, NOT your imagination?​
[/quote]​
all of it……..

[/quote]

How? They were "covered up."
#2 - Where did you get from that pix, OR what she said in the article, that she was "willing" to have sex and that her "well-being" sprung from a "willingness to have sex?"​
I don't recall her posting in that thread. :10100:

But, whateva. We see the same picture and get different impressions, thus, it's prolly best that we agree to disagree. :10200:[/quote]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back