Black Relationships : males opinions on dating single mothers

Eks said:
NNQ, if you check the data (national crime statistics, Uniform Crime Report, teen pregnancy statistics from any state, CDC reports, etc.) you would find that there are two common variables across the board with these populations: predominately they 1) come from single parent households, and 2) they have no solid faith-based affiliation (for those incarcerated, prior to their incarceration. Once in, it is not unusual for many of them to “find religion.”)

I believe 95% of all prison inmates come from oow situations. Though the teen pregnancy rate went down geometrically in our community recently. The word HAS gotten out on that end

Keep looking PJ, you’d also find that those who are temporarily running our country into the ground have those seemingly allusive caveats such as college degrees, careers, and stable & supportive immediate “village” circles. Keep looking, those who are trashing the country are not of solid religious/faith convictions. They simply play to the emotive heartstrings of the uninformed – I’m sorry to say – Christian community. True Christians do not support the concept of “pre-emptive violence.”

Eks said:
Keep looking PJ, you’d also find that those who are temporarily running our country into the ground have those seemingly allusive caveats such as college degrees, careers, and stable & supportive immediate “village” circles. Keep looking, those who are trashing the country are not of solid religious/faith convictions. They simply play to the emotive heartstrings of the uninformed – I’m sorry to say – Christian community. True Christians do not support the concept of “pre-emptive violence.”

The fact remains though, that Christianity is usually the driving mandate in the acts and frames of mind for these people.

America is one of the youngest nations in the history of the world, and for it's youth, it has more violence attached to its name.

All the more, this is supposed to be a nation founded upon "Christian principles".

PEACE

Eks said:
then there have been very few "true Christians" in the history of the world..........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back