Black Relationships : LADIES: A Question - do you view romance in a fairy tale / harlequin novel kinda way?

:bs: You continue to classify anything in a skirt as a woman. This just isn't true. 2nd, that has nothing to do with the topic of discussion. Start your own thread on the topic

It was YOU insisted upon an explanation to an observation I dropped and left. By your continued and unwarranted disrespect, you epitomize my original contention. So unfurl the b.s. flag one more time for you know, I know, we all know you need the last word. And in a matter of this gravity... in a marketplace of ideas... that's sad, not at all amusing. :bye:

You continue to classify anything in a skirt as a woman.:eek: This just isn't true. (Everyone who wears a pants is a man:thinking:):(

Of course not. That's the point. There are a lot of males and females perpetrating as grown ups

It was YOU insisted upon an explanation to an observation I dropped and left. By your continued and unwarranted disrespect, you epitomize my original contention. So unfurl the b.s. flag one more time for you know, I know, we all know you need the last word. And in a matter of this gravity... in a marketplace of ideas... that's sad, not at all amusing. :bye:

:bs: Your explanation and observation ( as usual ) was wrong

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back