Black People : If Afrikan Albinas Ran Amuck Again - Would they try to Take Over Afrika... Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medusanegrita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
This discussion is being lifted from Sistahs: What Do White Men Have That We Don't Have Thats So Compelling To You?

Personally, I believe that white people are different genetically from Africans, and I mean the original Africans, the true Africans (not those who have settled within the last few hundred years as colonizers or descendants of those colonizers, or just to reap the benefits of Africa's resources, those who have no clan affiliation, ethnic group affiliation, etc *that is a whole 'nother conversation as to who is an African). But hey that's just me. I look at it from behavioral, oral tradition, etc. view. The origins of white people is.... somewhat perplexing because there are so many theories especially when you consider the collective "nature" of whites.

Oh, but please do derail it and 'educate' a sista, mmmkay?

This conversation of 'who is African' has been had on this board plenty of times and IMO there was not enough compelling evidence to decide who they really are, not to mention I never read your comments in the few threads that I have read. If whites come from black people, then their 'nature' is that of black people! Or from black people! Or tell me that you have a 'mutated' nature also along with that particular skin mutation?
Oh the implications of that! .... lets see... what is the latest scientific racial evendence on physical stamina, intellectual ability, and psychoses?

Tell me that the Afrikan albinos that is being slaughtered in Afrika right now are 'not real afrikans' but that they are wholly different because their 'nature' is inherently different from that of the black Afrikan.
They too should feel a need to slaughter, dominate, and control all dark Afrikans because their 'nature' compels it since they are 'white!' Isn't that you and Frances was saying? So why the hell are they sittin up in Afrika being slaughtered themselves? Oh... weak nature perhaps? Funny, the 'nature' of albinos, commonly thought to be the origins of whites - don't feel the need to dominate, control, and murder the very dark people who wish to murder them! And murderin and rapin folks.... what does that say about the very nature of black Afrikans?!

Or do the albinos have to be kicked out of Afrika again before their murderous and controlling part of 'white nature' sets in? I would like to see if this happens, why are Afrikan mothers still holding onto to their 'bina children? RELEASE THEM CHILDREN LOOSE and let me see what happens! Are they gonna go to the Caucasus caves again and live there plotting their revenge against the dark Afrikans? Or maybe in this modern age they seek out a warm tropical area like Florida? In fact, since the water has risen, they can't even get to Europe anymore unless by plane, so I guess they will make like cuban boat people and go to Aruba. I personally think will be enjoyin the weather and the fact that nobody is trying to kill them... but you never know they could again be plotting revenge, murder, and world domination!

Oow, that's sounds hitler-esque.

Dang, I should get in on that, I got some folks on my hit list... and I want world domination too. And I aint even albina or white.
But since I'm an American descendant of whites (I'm assumin)... I guess that's in my naycha :flamet::flamet: :rolleyes:

Welsing's piece, compelling tho it may be on the issue of white racial symbolism.... doesn't do nothin on the origins of whites or whatever their inherent 'nature' is suppose to be.
She creates just as many questions and implications as she tries (key word - TRIES and is failing) to answer.

And what about Tauregs and Berbers who been in Africa for centuries? And those light skin Egyptians on the wall? Were the hell they come from? Or they originally 'Afrikan?' Since many north Afrikans are 'melanin deficient' due to having light skin and dam-near-white skin.... well their nature should be different too.... and they should be considered NOT Afrikan.

This also bugs me. All these durn American darks on here talking about 'we afrikan! we afrikan!' and even the Afrikans don't consider us afrikan! Nor do they know who 'real Afrikans' are!
Who 'real Afrikans' are is just as much up for debate as the 'real origins' of white people.

Yet when some accused white people come on here and try to analyze that same question... yall pester them with 'you're white! What the hell do you know?'

Bugger it!

But I'm gonna start a thread on it and see whatchall put.
I'm bettin my bottom $ yall either won't have absolutely nothing to say (cus you can't answer it) and some of you will likely attack the poster out of frustration that these are being asked.

images
ridin on the part in red. No euros, checks, credit, or debit, JUST CASH!

Oh, but please do derail it and 'educate' a sista, mmmkay?

As always you are chatting :whip: Its not really my business if you have a problem with AFRICANS, that's your prerogative...however when you take it upon your self to project your hatred by spewing mis-information about AFRICA you can bet your feminist :whip: i will be all up in your :whip: KOOLAID.

THERE ARE LOADS OF BLACK PEOPLE HERE..NO..NO. BLACK MEN WHO ARE PRO-AFRICA(because that's what is really getting your goat ain't it? i mean how dare they!! how dare those 'DARKIES' get more attention than YOU?!) IT DOSE MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR SAY...THEY ARE MEN (AND SOME WOMEN) WHO CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

GET OVER IT....YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT CONTROL THE THOUGHTS AND FREE WILL OF BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!

Why I got to keep sayin the same thing for this chick, I'on know....
I guess she hard of readin....

medusanegrita said:
You cannot ‘educate’ me on any subject. Your animosity for me (and likewise for you) stands in the way of any repoire we could ever here, and that is why when you respond to me it always be with ire, agitation, and with a feeling to correct me. Your opinions are unfocused, bias, an does not come from a good place or one of objectivity, but of subjectivity laced with bitterness.

But as I said, whatever it is that repels also seem to attract, and you can’t seem to stop responding to my threads, or even quoting me directly. Ofcourse you will go an on ad-nauseaum about your ‘right’ to respond to any subject here, including mine especially if its about Afrika. You are NOT a spokesperson for that entire continent but you wanna be... especially in regards to any comments I may make about it.

… but I’ve made myself clear for everyone to see…. You and your opinions are not welcomed at all. If you didn't already know, you should certainly know now.

And I do believe Ezinne can talk for herself. If she can not answer a question when posed to her about her analysis and opinions.... then maybe she needs to stop making public analyses... instead of getting you to speak FOR her. What is she... disabled and you act as an onboard guardian ad-litem? If so please let us know in the way that River did. I'd appreciate that.

If she and other Afrikans can't speak for themselves, then she and other Afrikans need to post
'AMNAT IS MY DESTEE GAL BECAUSE I AM INCAPABLE OF FURTHERING OR EXPOUNDING ON ANY OF MY OWN ANALYSIS OR OPINIONS WHEN I AM QUESTIONED ON THEM.
MY MIND DOESN'T COMPREHEND QUESTIONS OF THAT NATURE AND WHAT I THINK AND FEEL IS ENTIRELY ONE SIDED'

Then I'll consider what you have to say.

Also, you should do a consensus and determine if the other Afrikans and 'Afrikans' want you as the spokesperson for all of Afrika.
If they do, then I'll considering leaving Destee all together. Consider doing a poll on that.

Some people of the world are just so stubborn and ignorant. Must be a FLAW in their NATURE. I wonder what Ezinne and these other 'Afrikans' have to say on THAT!'

moving on... :geek:

But I'm gonna start a thread on it and see whatchall put.
I'm bettin my bottom $ yall either won't have absolutely nothing to say (cus you can't answer it) and some of you will likely attack the poster out of frustration that these are being asked.

images
ridin on the part in red. No euros, checks, credit, or debit, JUST CASH!

I won. I want my $5.

But the thread is still up for discussion if anyone cares to answer :huh:
(riiiiight... :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back