Black Spirituality Religion : Fall of melanated people?

Thank you very much for the responses.

I just wanted a more historical and physical understanding of what happened... I will be listening to those classes right after i finish responding...

I am aware that no-thing lasts forever... except forever!

I like to think of life in this equation 0(representing the unlimited) = Infinity(represented by the infinite limited).

Again however, my question stemmed from a human historical perspective...

Peace!

When you're ready, reach out and I'll give you the historical references that you need straight from ancient Kemet before it ever fell, along with their own predictions of their fall...whereby you can read the cause and effect for yourself. Then after you read that, you'll be able to see the parallel in todays time for yourself!!

Htp!!

When you're ready, reach out and I'll give you the historical references that you need straight from ancient Kemet before it ever fell, along with their own predictions of their fall...whereby you can read the cause and effect for yourself. Then after you read that, you'll be able to see the parallel in todays time for yourself!!

Htp!!

This is a much improved post over this:

Who said we fell? I must have missed something....I didn't know we fell.
Keita Kenyatta, Mar 8, 2009

Rokksteady hasn't been here in awhile, and he may not return; feel free to expound on those important historical references and predictions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back