Black Men : Black men are not equal to white men in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Black woman is seeking out a Black man (and vice versa) who is of quality character and continues on working to be about the business of strengthening that character, then there is NOTHING inherently 'limiting' about sticking with your own. Paying attention to our history and potential even WITH all our flaws is confirmation of that. To make such an implication is as insulting and blatantly FALSE as those statements which claim that the nonblacks always seem to get the best of us---I STRONGLY beg to differ.

Thank You!
The black ir crew kill me w/ that foolishness. You'd never hear a wm saying he's not going to limit himself to wwomen. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.
gosh...we(not me) need some serious healing...

Well, when you log off the make believe world of internet dating where people can pretend to be whoever they want, you'll see that black men do far more dating interracially than average. When you look at the statistics regarding black men in interracial marriages compared to everyone else, you get a more accurate idea. When you go to night clubs you also get a better idea of who is dating interracially. All Asian men and men that have an Asian quality to there appearance like certain Mexicans and Latinos are at the bottom of the totem pole in interracial dating/marriage. Anything that reflects differently has zero credibility.

I guess the city that has more black folks then most African cities,
rnks as zero credibility then, because if anyone comes to NYC, not just the clubs, tke a lok at the department stores, restaurants, from the Village, Soho, Tribeca, Chelsea, midtown, and upper west and upper east side, even the regentrified couples in the hood, and take a look at who the sisters have on their arm.

I have worked civil service , both white collar and blue collar, at locations that had roughly 300 to 500 folks of African descent, and it would not be a pleasant message to tell how too many of our sisters act around that white man, and I have seen that from 1983 to 2008

NYC has the largest Black population of any city in the nation

take a look at what is going on here and your eyes will be opened

do not vote, not picky about who he do.....needs some work me thinks

my choices are my choices...i do what i want...im not debating what u first mentioned

as for the other...im selective as to who i'd consider..but im not racially bias...you like what u like as do I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back