Black People Politics : BIDEN WINS PART 2

Kemetstry,

There is no rationale for Trump to declare martial law. None. Absolutely none!

One man's infantile rage over losing a free and fair election is no reason for martial law. Only one group tried to usurp the Constitution and the will of the people: Racist Trump supporters.

We have all watched Trump's imperious and juvenile temper tantrums. We did not just arrive at this juncture.

And there is no absolute guarantee that Trump, et al, will spend a night in jail. You're clutching at straws.

First you must build a criminal case and get the accused convicted. Remember, if Trump is pardoned, he will not face any federal crimes.

I doubt very much that a man as well-known as Trump will spend any time in prison for crimes he may be convicted for in New York State.

How could you even come up with that absurd belief that Trump will declare martial law to stay out of prison?

When has 45 required a rationale for his idiocy?

He will go to jail, at minimum for income tax evasion, once he leaves office

We should have

:bs:

The state of NY has tax charges against him

LMAO I have no doubts

Why do you think he left his home state????

Kemetstry,

IRS charges are federal charges.

And you are making a wild boast of a prediction: That Trump will go to jail.

I doubt martial law will be declared, especially now that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) has admitted that Joe Biden won the election.

Again, what rationale would Trump have for declaring martial law? There is no civil war, no armed insurrection against federal rule and no widespread mayhem on the streets of this country.

You must have a valid reason for declaring martial law.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back