Black Men : baggy pants 4 life???

Therious...........

Therious said:
let them know, educate them!!c i still sag when need be, im not a ganGbabger so i dont sport the belt at the knee sag, with enough room for an 8 ball and a mac-10...but i keep the conservative sag, a brother pushin thirty cant hang em to low. but still im a child of rap so its only natural 4 me to sag..

well said, sag it don't drag it. Ain't nothin' like seeing a Brother in some ol' skool Khaki pants all creased up and just a littlt derriere peeking from his pants like this: )(. LOL...whoops, maybe I'm just a little too West Coast, and 90's, but Menace II Society wooed me:hammer:

spicybrown said:
LOl....I've seen some foine men wearing their pants and belt real tight up under their butt$. I mean these men have intergalatic a$$es, but some dingy bacon strip white boxers. Sometimes they skip about like a turd is dangling from they @ss.:poop:. :ref: Stop the press, get the charmin. That is not worse than some broke 15 year old wannabe trying to sag some skin tight high waters with patches all on the knees, and a big ol' white tee to cover up where the waistband begins.

4real tho!! And the worst thing about is sometimes when you be watchin Cops, and you see them runnin tryin to hold they pants up and they billowin behind them like some kind of parachute? I just be like daaaaaaaaaang man! C'mon now.:nono:

noticing a lot of older bruthas like 40s to 60's wearing the baggy pants like they sons & grandsons. my mom always tells me to start dressing like a man since im over 25 now, but im like gots to stay baggy.besides anything else wouldnt feel right. what do u think do older bruthas look right sporting the baggyness? sean jean, rocka wear, phat pharm exct? i guss there is a cut off point some dudes just look like old teenagers. how many bruths is still staying baggy?

I don't mind a little "baggy" but "sagging" is definitely a turn-off.

However, speaking as a woman, we like seeing some nice "junk-in-the-trunk" in some jeans too! :wink: :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back