Black Women : AFRICAN WOMEN AND BLACK CULTURE: THERE'S A RUMOR GOING ROUND.

uplift19 said:
Case in point, I went to dinner with a married couple while I was visiting another city. The brother was proclaiming to me that Jay Z was the most conscious rapper on the planet and he was his biggest fan. I disagreed with him and we went back and forth for a minute about the issue. His wife said nothing.

As we were leaving the restaurant, he went to the rest room. While we waited for him, she expressed that she thought he was completely off base and gave more reasons for why Jay Z had nothing to do with the empowerment of our people. She thought it was silly to even suggest that. When he came back, she started talking about something else.
am i the only one who sees how sick this relationship is?

uplift19 said:
Yeah, it was a little strange. I mean they were newlyweds so maybe she just didn't want to hurt his feelings. Maybe she was being ultra-submissive and didn't want to disagree with him in public. I don't know...
my women friends and i all fight like cats and dogs.........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back