Black Christians : A SYRIAN-HEBREW~A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
A SYRIAN-HEBREW ~ A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL’S SON in Ancient Egypt
A Brief Account & Timeline of the Middle Kingdom, 11th & 12th Dynasty
Part 2

And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God,​
A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went​
down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and​
became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:…​
DEUTERONOMY 26:5.​

And it came to pass after these things, that his master's​
wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me​
….And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me:​
and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out​
…. The Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came​
in unto me to mock me:… GENESIS 39:7, 12.​

Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it. And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace.​
GENESIS 41:14-16.​

AMENEMHET[H] III [ie. Amenemhat III, Amenemes III]
g_o_amenehet3_01.jpg

[1860 BC-1805] [The Pharaoh who delivered Joseph out of prison]

[38] And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?
[40] Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou….
[44] And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt. GENESIS 41:38, 40, 44.
Amenemhet III

COMMENTS: This would be the very pharaoh that delivered Joseph out of the prison [Dungeon]. Joseph went into captivity under the previous pharaoh, Sesostris III but his son, Amenemhet III had a co-regency with him and was the actual pharaoh that had the dream of which Joseph interpreted. In fact, the very contributions of pharaoh Amenemhet III during his rule goes directly along with very story of Joseph in regards to Joseph’s interpretation and prophecy about a famine. History proves that Amenehet III concentrated on agriculture and projects that helped to bring water into the land to develop agriculture!

Amenemhet had a long time of rule over Egypt and he became well known as being the pharaoh of THE GOLDEN AGE and again, his achievements revolved around agriculture and causing his lands to become known as ‘the Bread Basket’ during a time of famine. According to the Bible, Amenemes III gave Joseph the credit for his fame and amazingly, secular script matches the Bible account completely! Even though many modern day scholars have blatantly lied, made incredible distortions of the truth, and have denied the true presence of Joseph being the vizier for Amenemhet III in so many fabulous ways, there are equally so many other astonishing proofs and historical records that proves otherwise.

Amenehet III
Amenemhet-III-louvre.jpg

The area became a breadbasket for the country and continued to be used until 230 BC when the Lahun branch of the Nile silted up. After the Islamic conquest Lake Moeris was renamed Lake of Qarun and the branch of the Nile The Sea of Joseph but there is no relationship between King Amenmehat III and the Biblical or Quranic Prophet Joseph or Yussef.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenemhat_III

His reign is regarded as the golden age of theMiddle Kingdom.[3]

Hhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenemhat_III

Because of his interest in the agricultural economics of the Fayoum, his reign became perhaps the apex of the Middle Kingdom and he reciprocated with an interest in its needs, as well as founding temples and building statues.

in agricultural projects in the Fayoum as well. For example, he built a barrage to regulate the flow of water into the large lake,
Birket Qarunfrom the Bahr Yousef canal. This reclaimed a large fertile area, perhaps as much as 17,000 acres, that was further protected by an earthen embankment.

amenemhet310.jpg

It is said that he was honored and respected from Kerma to Byblos, and during his reign many eastern workers, including peasants, soldiers and craftsmen, came to Egypt.
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/amenemhet3.htm

And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before​
Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the​
presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land​
of Egypt. GENESIS 41:46.​

And Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he, and his father's house:​
and Joseph lived an hundred and ten years. GENESIS 50:22.​

JOSEPH ~ Pharaoh of Egypt
Father to the Pharaoh
Ruler Over Egypt
Revealer of Secrets [Zaphnath Paaneah]
220px-Ka_Statue_of_horawibra.jpg

amenemhet3p4.jpg

the final debate over the matter of slavery in Egypt, Auibre and Amenemhet III did not see eye-to-eye. However, Amenemhet remained a brother to him in death.
http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=33.0;wap2

COMMENTS: Various names and identifications in translations that apply to Joseph;
Yaqub Har [Yqb HR], Auibre Har, Meruserre, Yakubher, Hor…
Many modern day scholars have put out so much deception about Auibre Har and attempt to record him after the death of Amenenhet III in order to hide the fact that Auibre Har is Joseph. The wooden statue and so many other proofs reveal that this pharaoh was not equivalent to the 12th Dynasty line. The vague account of this pharaoh and deliberately misleading statements such as him being insignificant has been written by modern day scholars in order to blot out the truth in regards to the huge presence that Joseph had to have made during Amenemhat III’s rule. The wooden statue and other findings of Auibre Har were said to even have Amenemhet III’s in association to this pharaoh of which totally reveals that Auibry lived during the time of Amenehet III. So many other accounts show how much Auibre’s entire life revolved around building projects for Amenehet III and completely contradict the lies.

The transliteration of ‘Hor’ shows how the vowel has wrongly been added to present much confusion. The name ‘Hor’ has sometimes been stated as being ‘a horus name’ just for this pharaoh and this would be a complete deception. The name ‘Auibre’ [ie. Auibrey, Au-Hebre] definitely correlates to Joseph as being an Heber.

The dates for ‘the pharaoh Yaqub Har’ also correlate to the very lifetime of Joseph as well. According to the Bible, Joseph was thirty years old when Amenemhet III delivered him out of the dungeon. Although I do not fully understand the time gaps mentioned in the Bible, the lifetimes of both Jacob and Joseph do completely correlate to the pharaohs during this time completely! If father Jacob was 130 years old when he met the pharaoh, then that means Amenemhet III had died by this time and his son, Amenemhet IV, had taken the throne and, he did so at a very young age. So Jacob probably met the young pharaoh, Amenemhet IV, and it was this pharaoh that told Joseph that he could settle his people anywhere he chose and in the north, in the best land in Egypt to be nourished. Amenemhet III’s son, did a short co-regency with him and was too young to be pharaoh after Amenemhet III died, and therefore, Joseph became ‘a father to the pharaoh’. Joseph was also old by this time too. Joseph would have been 76 years old at the time that Amenemhet IV took the throne and ruled for a short time period. After he died, with no heir, the daughter of Amenemhet III took the throne and once again, Joseph was the counsel. This time period would match the time that records Auibrey Har and proves that this pharaoh correlates to Joseph of whom was not of the line and did not marry the pharaoh’s daughter. The Bible states that Jacob lived in Egypt for seventeen years and died when he was 147 years old, and Joseph died when he was 110 years old and that would directly correlate to about the same time that the last heir of the 12th Dynasty died with no heir. The Second Intermediate Period began around 1783 BC and Joseph died 1773 BC, showing that all of the debauched stories about vague foreign rulers around this time period had nothing to do with Joseph because he died.

Joseph was said to be buried in a coffin and also, his bones were taken out of Egypt during the Exodus. Although it was said that the wooden statue of Auibre Har was found in our modern times and there was a mummy in a tomb that he ‘usurped’, it was also said that the tombs of that time period were robbed. Some research has stated that a tomb was built for Joseph in the north near his people, so it would seem likely that the Egyptians would have put a funerary statue of Joseph nearby the Great Pharaoh Amenemhet III because according to the Bible, that pharaoh surely did love Joseph, and Joseph was devoted to that pharaoh. What an incredible story!

The accounts of this time period and the Second Intermediate Period has been corrupted to such a great degree but, due to an accurate time line, many truths can come to light now. By contrasting and comparing many quotes about certain accounts during this time period, perhaps obvious mistranslations can be identified.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Amenemhet IV
amenemhet4.jpg

[1815-1806]
Amenemhat IV
, or Amenemhet IV was Pharaoh of Egypt, likely ruling between ca. 1815 BC and ca. 1806 BC.[2] He served first as the junior coregent of Amenemhat III[3]and TheTurin Canon papyrus records a reign of 9 Years 3 months and 27 days for Amenemhat IV.[6] He served the first year of his reign as the junior co-regent to his powerful predecessor, Amenemhat III
, according to a rock graffito in Nubia. His short reign was relatively peaceful and uneventful;…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenemhat_IV
Sobekneferu
250px-WLA_brooklynmuseum_Head_from_a_Female_Sphinx.jpg

[1805BC-1802BC]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaqub-Har

And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.
So Joseph died, being an hundred and ten years old: and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt. GENESIS 50:25-6.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back