Black People : Zoro suffers more racist abuse

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by panafrica, Nov 28, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Incidents like this were discussed in chat the other day with brother London, so I thought the family in general might be interested:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4476412.stm

2. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    This is why I don't mess around in southern Europe.
    (one of the reasons...the other reason is I can't afford to...lol)

France is as far south in Europe as I'd go because the Spanish and Italians are so racist and try so hard to prove their whiteness to the rest of the world they'll do or say just about anything.

Especially Italians.

Ironicly, it seems that the darker the Italians are the more violent and viciously racist they are towards Blacks.

I heard in Rome, Naples, and other Italian cities they regularly jump around and make gorilla sounds up in the stands when Black players come out on the field.

I can imagine how the young brother feels surrounded by so many white people and few other Black youth around his age to connect with for support.
    A young man can only take so much.

If you ever met any dark Italians or get to know Sicilian culture you would be amazed at how much they have in common with Black people not only physically but culturally as well.

They believe in the evil-eye, root work, cook thier foods well done with a lot of vegetables and spice, and the society is pretty matriarchal as far as the mothers keeping the family together.

Even with all this, many of them still hate Blacks with a passion.

The men are the main problem, they are the ones so jealous and worried about competition from us.

Italian men have quite a reputation among whites as being stallion fighters and great lovers, they don't want to mess around and lose it trying to hang with Tyrone and Big Dion...lol.

You know we turn it out everywhere we go, all it takes is just a few confident Black men to have the entire nation bopping and hiphoping.

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I understand the point of your entire text, but I couldn't help but LMAO@ the following:

"Ironicly, it seems that the darker the Italians are the more violent and viciously racist they are towards Blacks"

"Italian men have quite a reputation among whites as being stallion fighters and great lovers, they don't want to mess around and lose it trying to hang with Tyrone and Big Dion...lol."

"The men are the main problem, they are the ones so jealous and worried about competition from us."

Laughter in this case means agreement. Good observation.

4. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Italy order delay for Zoro

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4478448.stm

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    The gift & the curse..............:ref:

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    TELL ZORO TO JUST YELL BACK "YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A BABOONS ***" OR "AT LEAST MY GRANDMA IST 500 LLBS" FUNNY PEOPLE ALWAYS GET MAD A RACIAL SLURS AS IF WHITES CANT BE MADE FUN OF. DNT LET A BROTHER CUT LOOSE ON SOME SQUIINGILLE EATING, TRIPPLE BYPASS NEEDING, SALAMI BALOGNE GRUBIN FAT ITALIAN LAND WHALE. PLEASE

THE MONKEY REFERRENCE FUNY- WHEN A MONKEY'S SKIN IS PINK, AND THEY HAVE THIN LIPS WHO DOES THAT SOUND LIKE????
    IT IS GOOD THAT THE FEDERATION WILL ALLOW PLAYERS TO PROTEST, MABY THAT WILL KEEP THESE COWARDS OUT THE STANDS.

7. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Except for thier faces and paws, I think nearly all mammals have pinkish white skin with pink nipples don't they?

Also, most white people have very soft fine straight hair similar to fur.
    Blacks, Indians, and Orientals have coarse strong hair with both a cortex and medula.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    WHITES ALSO SEEM TO HAVE MORE BODY HAIR, AND THAT VWET DOG SMELL.

9. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Therious

Lol...either that or they smell like baloney when they sweat.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the baloney smell until I was watching an episode of the Wayans Bros. and my man Marlon busted out and accused one of smelling like baloney.

I miss them bruthaz....lol.

10. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    He did the same in “Mo Money”….funniest line in the movie, hands down!