Black People : Zimmerman is headed for a sure victory

I agree that the prosecutors didn't prove ill intent. I'm not even sure how one could prove it providing the the limited accounts of what the witnesses actually saw and the evidence provided. Morality has to be their strongest argument. I wonder what would happen if people began focus more on whats morally right as opposed to systematic rules and regulations? Would it overturn a jury decisions to prosecute? Or would it stand as is?

In today's world where everything is governed by a system of rules and for entertainment purposes, people have become numb to morality. Or have put their morality on the back burners for the sake of the system rules.(Not all people of course.)

But what if???...What if the people begin to change the rules by exercising morality, compassion, and empathy into the system rules where/when it is needed? What would be the worst thing that could happen?

:heart:
Sad fact of the matter as corporate assasinations go on in this nation unreported...the morality stutue over jive man made laws, would topple capitalism in this nations! retired MI5 Whistleblower and author John le Carre, stated he was more azfraid of the big pharma hitmen then anything he encountered from the KGB in the Cold War

the judge gave one option ! If not second degree then manslaughter! I dont know why there is this convo I have seen all over Fb about rioting if he walks, after the judge said no way that ****** going to walk

Either which way - the arguing that Walker did yesterday with the Judge all he did was set it up for a mistrial if Zimmerman is found guilty by the judge which by putting it on record - they can legally get a mistrial and it goes to supreme court.

No judge can legally say that someone is not going to walk before hearing the actual trial because that would suggest that the judge is bias and should be removed from case in question.

The truth of the matter is - legally TM parents have lost this case and legally Zimmerman is going to walk because of the prosecutors lack of evidence and undeniable proof. This sucks!!! You can't prove a man's intentions but because we've been victim of it our whole lives - its second nature for our people to spot it. Zimmerman intentionally killed that boy when he left his car to pursue that child.

What pisses me off is that they were able to demoralize that boy because they have pictures of him smoking weed, flipping off his monitor, records of his schooling. The part that pisses me off more than anything is when the defense brought up the 4 minutes of empty time. Trayvon should have jumped his butt off that phone with that girl and called his dad or called his dad when he was running. Call your father!!! Why didn't you call your parents - which would have solved this case and it wouldn't be a case! There is no proof and Zimmerman is going to walk.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back