Black People : Zimmerman is headed for a sure victory

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
I've been following this case for the last two days now - watching it early online from work live(http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/George-Zimmerman-trial-complete-coverage).

The closing argument from the prosecutors as I watched in shock was the worst that I have ever witnessed and it appears that the objective of the prosecutors was to simply make it appear that they gave a care but didn't. What's funny is that the Defense team would have slammed this case shut if they were the prosecutors as they have done their job brilliantly to find Zimmerman in a position of winning this trial.

I've watched the prosecution team give no hard facts but say "well you choose if you want to believe this" or "you choose if you want to believe that" but never once made a real strong case providing evidence that Zimmerman actually kid that boy with malicious intent to kill. From where we stand we all know for a fact that GZ killed Trayvon out of racist hate. We know that there shouldn't be any law to protect a murderer who kills innocent people in this country but in this country there are and in particular Florida.

The prosecution team from the gate felt that Zimmerman was innocent from the beginning because we have to remember - they are still residents of Florida who are gun owners and possible voted to have such a bill as 'stand your ground' implemented. The prosecution is nothing more then right-wingers themselves who is not interested in having any laws or rules overturned. The outcome to this case could cause a ban on certain gun laws and those men look like hunters. The prosecution didn't given try - they didn't make evidence but keep everything as an opinion even in the way that told the jury's to decide for themselves.

Jury of all white women with not one black women in their to represent for our people and the prosecution did not do anything about it but agreed to the selection. They threw this case and if TM parents just so happen to win this case by the slimmest margin it will not be because of how good of a job the prosecution team did; O NO - to the contrary. It will be because white women who have children felt empathy in their heart and envisioned one of their kids getting murdered in cold blood coming home from the store.

Our people don't need to riot, our people need to simply sit back and analyze what happened in this case and see first that there is a major difference in this country between morally right and Legally right.

Legally the Defense won this case for George Zimmerman hands down because it was the job of the prosecution to prove without doubt that Zimmerman killed TM with intent to kill and the prosecution failed to do that without doubt. No let me take that back - they didn't want to do that which lies the difference between a win or lose.

Our people simply just don't get it - the law is not designed to protect us - the law is designed to be a set of rules that citizens must abide by. The law doesn't care who dies or lives - the law just want to make sure that its within its rules and sadly, and effectively the defense proved without doubt that there is no proven evidence. The defense is so cocky that they are proving the innocence of their client Zimmerman in the closing statement and no lawyer in their right mind would do that especially if the burden of proof is on the prosecutor.

This has me furious - - - this was the worst representation of our people yet in a nationally represented case.

I've been following this case for the last two days now - watching it early online from work live(http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/George-Zimmerman-trial-complete-coverage).

The closing argument from the prosecutors as I watched in shock was the worst that I have ever witnessed and it appears that the objective of the prosecutors was to simply make it appear that they gave a care but didn't. What's funny is that the Defense team would have slammed this case shut if they were the prosecutors as they have done their job brilliantly to find Zimmerman in a position of winning this trial.

I've watched the prosecution team give no hard facts but say "well you choose if you want to believe this" or "you choose if you want to believe that" but never once made a real strong case providing evidence that Zimmerman actually kid that boy with malicious intent to kill. From where we stand we all know for a fact that GZ killed Trayvon out of racist hate. We know that there shouldn't be any law to protect a murderer who kills innocent people in this country but in this country there are and in particular Florida.

The prosecution team from the gate felt that Zimmerman was innocent from the beginning because we have to remember - they are still residents of Florida who are gun owners and possible voted to have such a bill as 'stand your ground' implemented. The prosecution is nothing more then right-wingers themselves who is not interested in having any laws or rules overturned. The outcome to this case could cause a ban on certain gun laws and those men look like hunters. The prosecution didn't given try - they didn't make evidence but keep everything as an opinion even in the way that told the jury's to decide for themselves.

Jury of all white women with not one black women in their to represent for our people and the prosecution did not do anything about it but agreed to the selection. They threw this case and if TM parents just so happen to win this case by the slimmest margin it will not be because of how good of a job the prosecution team did; O NO - to the contrary. It will be because white women who have children felt empathy in their heart and envisioned one of their kids getting murdered in cold blood coming home from the store.

Our people don't need to riot, our people need to simply sit back and analyze what happened in this case and see first that there is a major difference in this country between morally right and Legally right.

Legally the Defense won this case for George Zimmerman hands down because it was the job of the prosecution to prove without doubt that Zimmerman killed TM with intent to kill and the prosecution failed to do that without doubt. No let me take that back - they didn't want to do that which lies the difference between a win or lose.

Our people simply just don't get it - the law is not designed to protect us - the law is designed to be a set of rules that citizens must abide by. The law doesn't care who dies or lives - the law just want to make sure that its within its rules and sadly, and effectively the defense proved without doubt that there is no proven evidence. The defense is so cocky that they are proving the innocence of their client Zimmerman in the closing statement and no lawyer in their right mind would do that especially if the burden of proof is on the prosecutor.

This has me furious - - - this was the worst representation of our people yet in a nationally represented case.
how is manslaughter a victory?
George Zimmerman trial: Jury may consider lesser charge of manslaughter, judge rules

July 11, 2013 10:59 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...er-lesser-charge-of-manslaughter-judge-rules/

I agree that the prosecutors didn't prove ill intent. I'm not even sure how one could prove it providing the the limited accounts of what the witnesses actually saw and the evidence provided. Morality has to be their strongest argument. I wonder what would happen if people began focus more on whats morally right as opposed to systematic rules and regulations? Would it overturn a jury decisions to prosecute? Or would it stand as is?

In today's world where everything is governed by a system of rules and for entertainment purposes, people have become numb to morality. Or have put their morality on the back burners for the sake of the system rules.(Not all people of course.)

But what if???...What if the people begin to change the rules by exercising morality, compassion, and empathy into the system rules where/when it is needed? What would be the worst thing that could happen?

:heart:

I truly hope he is found guilty, but since I have no faith in this judicial system when it comes to/for blacks, I'm not holding my breath.
the judge gave one option ! If not second degree then manslaughter! I dont know why there is this convo I have seen all over Fb about rioting if he walks, after the judge said no way that ****** going to walk

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back