Black People : Zimmerman A Molestor?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    [​IMG]
    Trymaine LeeBecome a fan
    [email protected]
    Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

[​IMG]
    A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her.
    “It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”
    The woman, identified in various reports and in taped interviews with investigators as witness 9, said that from the age of six to 19 Zimmerman repeatedly fondled her, at times penetrating her vagina with his finger.
    A number of news sources have reported that the woman is a relative of the Zimmerman family, though her exact relationship to Zimmerman was redacted from the interview recording. Zimmerman's legal team, in a statement released later Monday night, identified the woman as a cousin.
    “We’ve known about this since the beginning but out of respect to her privacy, her emotional state, we haven’t said anything,” Natalie Jackson, an attorney for the family of victim Trayvon Martin, told The Huffington Post.
    The woman told investigators that she was coming forward when she did because she thought that Zimmerman might have shot and killed Martin because he was black, and that she finally felt safe enough to make a report when Zimmerman had gone into hiding after the shooting.
    “This is the first time in my life that I’m not afraid of him,” the woman said. “[H]e cant get to me. If I saw him on the street or saw him anywhere it would just make me break down in tears, but now with everything going on I know that he’s not going to be out in public. I won't go to Target and see him anymore. I’m not afraid of him anymore.”
    The molestation continued for years during visits between the families, she said. The Zimmermans lived in Virginia and moved down to Florida -- where the woman lived with her family -- not long after George Zimmerman graduated from high school. The last incident occurred in Lake Mary, Fla., where Zimmerman had moved into a house owned by his family ahead of their arrival from Virginia.
    “It's not just me that he did these things to,” she said. The witness said that she talked to another woman who she claims was also molested by Zimmerman, but would not come forward.
    The woman’s statements are part of the latest trove of evidence released by the State Attorney’s Office, which is handling Zimmerman’s second-degree murder case. Zimmerman is charged with Martin’s February 26 killing in Sanford, Fla. Other evidence released Monday includes nearly 150 jailhouse calls made to and from George Zimmerman.
    Zimmerman’s defense attorney, Mark O’Mara, has argued that witness 9’s statements should not be released and that because her testimony would not be introduced at trial, it was irrelevant. Some of the racial implications made by the witness, he said, could likely cause “widespread hostile publicity.”
    But Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. issued an order in late June outlining which records prosecutors must release, and named witness 9’s statements.
    Witness 9 first made an anonymous call to law enforcement and shortly thereafter met with investigators with the State Attorney's Office. The revelations of alleged sexual molestation were buttressed by the woman's belief that Martin's race may have played a role in his killing by Zimmerman.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Right now I don't give two cents to anything that the media or popo got to say on this case. I think that they messed up, whatever their plans were and now Zimmerman has become the sacrificial lamb. First they tried to make him "Not White" by emphasizing his SPANISH background while many of us have forgotten or never knew that the "SPANIARDS ARE WHITE!!". This they did to take the heat away from themselves. Then they messed up by the public finding out that Zimmerman is connected via his Jew daddy and the JUST US system. Then Zimmerman obviously didn't trust them and as such, started playing with the free money that was being sent to him just by virtue of the fact that he is white. So as it stands right now, they are going to serve him up...if for nothing else other than to present the "illusion" that white justice can be fair to someone who isn't white....and a lot of us are going to just eat that up as if it erases or will make us forget the hundreds of years when it was totally JUST US praying for JUSTICE!!!

3. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I initially thought Z. was going to be quietly let off. But, I now agree with Keita. So many negatives have come out about Z. that it has been decided he must take a bullet for the team.

4. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

They are serving him up, because black media and populace put so much heat on them. Add to this the facts simply cant be white washed away. They have no choice. This is why we should never stop fighting. We should scream loud every time a cop does an unjustified shoot. We should do the same against these new pole tax laws to take our vote away. We should stone any of us that talk against voting. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. No excuses!

5. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

He had to take one, because we screamed so loud

6. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    Really...you want to stone people for not voting, lol!

7. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Zombies can vote . . .?

8. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    When a White person comes up as a molester it isn't news.

9. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

Many brothers and sisters died for that right. YES!

10. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167

No disrespect to those that died for that cause, but many brothers and sisters died and still are dying for anything under the sun in this country.