Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Same goes for opposite sex. I like that quote " You can lead a fool to knowledge, but you can not make them think".

Okay, I get it now Mochalove, it took me a minute, but I got, lol. Actually, you are addressing Kemetstry's Signature Post:

" ...ultimately, the man you sleep with is a direct reflection of your character. "

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

"You can lead a fool to knowlege, but you can not make them think."

SAY NO TO MOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

:thinking: And ironically, the part you like, can also apply to the Thread Topic:)

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Mochalovekisses

Sep 24, 2013
Okay, I get it now Mochalove, it took me a minute, but I got, lol. Actually, you are addressing Kemetstry's Signature Post:

Ok. Good good lol.

" ...ultimately, the man you sleep with is a direct reflection of your character. "

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

"You can lead a fool to knowlege, but you can not make them think."

SAY NO TO MOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

:thinking: And ironically, the part you like, can also apply to the Thread Topic:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : AG Barr said there must be 'zero tolerance for resisting police' and went after 'social-justice reformers' in a heated speech to the US's largest law- Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
legit-writer Black People : Zero Tolerance Attitude Black People Open Forum 8
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
chuck Black People : Chicago The New Ground Zero?!? Black People Open Forum 58
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : How One Chicago High School Became Ground Zero For School Privatization Black Education / Schools 0
KingSango Black People : Sango says watch, even you agents. Movie, "Zero" 9/11 truth. Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Zero Accountability": Glenn Greenwald on Obama’s Refusal to Prosecute Wall Street Crimes Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Public Enemy - She Watch Channel Zero Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama and Bush /together this Morning at Ground Zero Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : President invites Bush to Ground Zero/ should instead invite that zero to go to jail! Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People : Why the Secrecy of the Financing of the Ground Zero Islamic center? Black People Open Forum 2
H Black People : Insensitivity Patriotism and The Ground Zero Mosque Black People Open Forum 7
O Black Sports : THE RETURN OF AGENT ZERO Black Sports 4
Keita Kenyatta Quiet Poetry Lounge : A ZERO Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Palin's has...'zero' experience Black People Open Forum 65
K Black People : Turn Off Channel Zero pt3: THE TRAILER! POWERFUL! Black People Open Forum 0
Therious Black Sports : AGENT ZERO-ARENAS MVP? Black Sports 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Become zero to become hero Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Women : Best Diet - Zero calorie foods... Black Women 1
M Ground Zero Part Two Black Men 0
M Ground Zero Part One Black Men 0
D Black Poetry : The Epicenter - Ground Zero Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
candeesweet Black Poetry : Me Tolerance Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : Was this film made to test our level of insult Tolerance? Black Entertainment 29
Ankhur Black People : Collective Tolerance/ Execusions, Police acts of Murder and Genocide Black People Open Forum 1
N Black People : Racial tolerance starts with your own. Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People : Tolerance of white militias exemplifies racial double standard Black People Open Forum 5
B Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : A brotha with no more tolerance for weaves/wigs Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 59
D Black People : The more educated you are, less tolerance you have for poor blacks Black People Open Forum 30
Destee Black People : Where Is The Line Between Tolerance and Acceptance? Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Use, Regrow, Repeat: 4 Vegetables that Regrow in One Week Food Discussion and Recipes 4
S Black People : Extended playback of the day.. on repeat... Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : REPEAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black People : 9/11/02 need for new investigation? or need to repeat old mistakes? Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Registration Repeat failure when signing up on Destee Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Sunday Class New Times! Noon Repeat 8PM! OldSoul 1
L Black Poetry : will history repeat itself with you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2