Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Same goes for opposite sex. I like that quote " You can lead a fool to knowledge, but you can not make them think".

Okay, I get it now Mochalove, it took me a minute, but I got, lol. Actually, you are addressing Kemetstry's Signature Post:

" ...ultimately, the man you sleep with is a direct reflection of your character. "

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

"You can lead a fool to knowlege, but you can not make them think."

SAY NO TO MOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

:thinking: And ironically, the part you like, can also apply to the Thread Topic:)

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Mochalovekisses

Sep 24, 2013
Okay, I get it now Mochalove, it took me a minute, but I got, lol. Actually, you are addressing Kemetstry's Signature Post:

Ok. Good good lol.

" ...ultimately, the man you sleep with is a direct reflection of your character. "

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

"You can lead a fool to knowlege, but you can not make them think."

SAY NO TO MOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

:thinking: And ironically, the part you like, can also apply to the Thread Topic:)

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
But I got an alert, some ol' busy body had to had snitched on some.

lol ... well ... if they snitched ... they didn't snitch to me ... :)

an alert might have meant they just wanted you to see the post / thread ... so they tagged you ... :lol:

wait ... don't call 'em snitches too quick ... they mighta wanted to let you know about sump'n nice ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
lol ... well ... if they snitched ... they didn't snitch to me ... :)

an alert might have meant they just wanted you to see the post / thread ... so they tagged you ... :lol:

wait ... don't call 'em snitches too quick ... they mighta wanted to let you know about sump'n nice ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Don't know, I may have to watch my back just a little. lol

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.