Black People : Zero Tolerance Attitude

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
When getting to know someone that you may consider dating or they say they are interested in dating you, what is your take on them having the Zero Tolerance Attitude... What I mean by that is, if you two have a misunderstanding about something or if they do not like something you may have said, rather than talk to you about it, they 'run' or 'back away' until they 'fade into the darkness' and you hear nothing else from them.. and they also tell you that every since they got their heart broken, they have developed no tolerance. By the way, that is just one example of zero tolerance attitude. also, is the zero tolerance attitude ok with you ? why or why not ? and for those who are put off by the zero tolerance attitude, where do you draw the line and say "nope! no more!"

Peace and Blessings Sister,

In this scenario, the relationship will die on its own, if any of the participants ... run, back away, fade into darkness, and are never heard from again.

Each of us probably has our own "zero tolerance" items ... everyone is free to determine for themselves, what those will be.

I'd have no problem with someone saying to me, i have zero tolerance for Black Women ... for example ... that's their right, including Black Men.

I'd appreciate them letting me know up front, and i'd wish them well.

What else can one do ... force them to like Black Women ... ?? ... then be with someone that was forced to be with me?

I have no problem with folk having their own standards, preferences, wants, hopes, dreams, fantasies, desires, etc. ... 'cause i have mine.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

When getting to know someone that you may consider dating or they say they are interested in dating you, what is your take on them having the Zero Tolerance Attitude... What I mean by that is, if you two have a misunderstanding about something or if they do not like something you may have said, rather than talk to you about it, they 'run' or 'back away' until they 'fade into the darkness' and you hear nothing else from them.. and they also tell you that every since they got their heart broken, they have developed no tolerance. By the way, that is just one example of zero tolerance attitude. also, is the zero tolerance attitude ok with you ? why or why not ? and for those who are put off by the zero tolerance attitude, where do you draw the line and say "nope! no more!"

People are always going to meet or be with someone they don't agree with on something...If that person is always running away because of a disagreement then they will never find true happiness with anyone...

The "Zero Tolerance Attitude" gets you zero relationships...

When it comes to relationships and this zero tolerance it will never work
if one feel this way from the start they closing the communication line
taking the rights of equality and to hear the other side it's like a one way stree
Me i'll smile and say thank you and good bye because the only way to get a
zero is 1+0=0 not 1+1 that would be us 2..........for a women he's not the one
and likewise for any brother she not the one .

yeah because i was talking to a guy who basically comes off a certain way that makes me uncomfortable and i told him about it, and he basically gave me the whole 'i will call you back' line, so it's obvious he does not like to be called out on things he do that puts a person off. He also says that since his ex broke his heart, he has been zero tolerant and talks about how he has been through this and that as if he is the only one who has been through pain, when in reality that's life unfortunately. You will feel pain. happiness, and whatever else. If you close off because you don't want to be hurt again, then really you are setting yourself up to be unhappy. I was being positive towards him and he still talks like he is living in the past and that's something I won't tolerate... how ya like me now? (referring to him)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back