Black People : Zero Tolerance Attitude

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
When getting to know someone that you may consider dating or they say they are interested in dating you, what is your take on them having the Zero Tolerance Attitude... What I mean by that is, if you two have a misunderstanding about something or if they do not like something you may have said, rather than talk to you about it, they 'run' or 'back away' until they 'fade into the darkness' and you hear nothing else from them.. and they also tell you that every since they got their heart broken, they have developed no tolerance. By the way, that is just one example of zero tolerance attitude. also, is the zero tolerance attitude ok with you ? why or why not ? and for those who are put off by the zero tolerance attitude, where do you draw the line and say "nope! no more!"

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Sister,

In this scenario, the relationship will die on its own, if any of the participants ... run, back away, fade into darkness, and are never heard from again.

Each of us probably has our own "zero tolerance" items ... everyone is free to determine for themselves, what those will be.

I'd have no problem with someone saying to me, i have zero tolerance for Black Women ... for example ... that's their right, including Black Men.

I'd appreciate them letting me know up front, and i'd wish them well.

What else can one do ... force them to like Black Women ... ?? ... then be with someone that was forced to be with me?

I have no problem with folk having their own standards, preferences, wants, hopes, dreams, fantasies, desires, etc. ... 'cause i have mine.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Washington
When getting to know someone that you may consider dating or they say they are interested in dating you, what is your take on them having the Zero Tolerance Attitude... What I mean by that is, if you two have a misunderstanding about something or if they do not like something you may have said, rather than talk to you about it, they 'run' or 'back away' until they 'fade into the darkness' and you hear nothing else from them.. and they also tell you that every since they got their heart broken, they have developed no tolerance. By the way, that is just one example of zero tolerance attitude. also, is the zero tolerance attitude ok with you ? why or why not ? and for those who are put off by the zero tolerance attitude, where do you draw the line and say "nope! no more!"

People are always going to meet or be with someone they don't agree with on something...If that person is always running away because of a disagreement then they will never find true happiness with anyone...

The "Zero Tolerance Attitude" gets you zero relationships...

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
When it comes to relationships and this zero tolerance it will never work
if one feel this way from the start they closing the communication line
taking the rights of equality and to hear the other side it's like a one way stree
Me i'll smile and say thank you and good bye because the only way to get a
zero is 1+0=0 not 1+1 that would be us 2..........for a women he's not the one
and likewise for any brother she not the one .

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
yeah because i was talking to a guy who basically comes off a certain way that makes me uncomfortable and i told him about it, and he basically gave me the whole 'i will call you back' line, so it's obvious he does not like to be called out on things he do that puts a person off. He also says that since his ex broke his heart, he has been zero tolerant and talks about how he has been through this and that as if he is the only one who has been through pain, when in reality that's life unfortunately. You will feel pain. happiness, and whatever else. If you close off because you don't want to be hurt again, then really you are setting yourself up to be unhappy. I was being positive towards him and he still talks like he is living in the past and that's something I won't tolerate... how ya like me now? (referring to him)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : AG Barr said there must be 'zero tolerance for resisting police' and went after 'social-justice reformers' in a heated speech to the US's largest law- Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Destee Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least) Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 22
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
chuck Black People : Chicago The New Ground Zero?!? Black People Open Forum 58
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : How One Chicago High School Became Ground Zero For School Privatization Black Education / Schools 0
KingSango Black People : Sango says watch, even you agents. Movie, "Zero" 9/11 truth. Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Zero Accountability": Glenn Greenwald on Obama’s Refusal to Prosecute Wall Street Crimes Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Public Enemy - She Watch Channel Zero Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama and Bush /together this Morning at Ground Zero Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : President invites Bush to Ground Zero/ should instead invite that zero to go to jail! Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People : Why the Secrecy of the Financing of the Ground Zero Islamic center? Black People Open Forum 2
H Black People : Insensitivity Patriotism and The Ground Zero Mosque Black People Open Forum 7
O Black Sports : THE RETURN OF AGENT ZERO Black Sports 4
Keita Kenyatta Quiet Poetry Lounge : A ZERO Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Palin's has...'zero' experience Black People Open Forum 65
K Black People : Turn Off Channel Zero pt3: THE TRAILER! POWERFUL! Black People Open Forum 0
Therious Black Sports : AGENT ZERO-ARENAS MVP? Black Sports 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Become zero to become hero Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Women : Best Diet - Zero calorie foods... Black Women 1
M Ground Zero Part Two Black Men 0
M Ground Zero Part One Black Men 0
D Black Poetry : The Epicenter - Ground Zero Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
candeesweet Black Poetry : Me Tolerance Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : Was this film made to test our level of insult Tolerance? Black Entertainment 29
Ankhur Black People : Collective Tolerance/ Execusions, Police acts of Murder and Genocide Black People Open Forum 1
N Black People : Racial tolerance starts with your own. Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People : Tolerance of white militias exemplifies racial double standard Black People Open Forum 5
B Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : A brotha with no more tolerance for weaves/wigs Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 59
D Black People : The more educated you are, less tolerance you have for poor blacks Black People Open Forum 30
Destee Black People : Where Is The Line Between Tolerance and Acceptance? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Crazy White People News Roundup: Swords, Shafts and Becky With the Bad Attitude Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions about behavior and attitude must make major Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Some ancient Egyptian attitude towards their black cousins AACOOLDRE 0
HODEE Black People : FRAME of MIND_Mental or emotional attitude or mood Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : An Attitude of Latitude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Thrill with attitude but why man kill for food and not a soda Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
King Tubbs Law Forum : White woman condemns Obama's attitude to race Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
skuderjaymes Black People : and this attitude toward us persists even today. Black People Open Forum 28
L Black Poetry : Shipwrecked Attitude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D School and racial attitude development Black Parenting 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Blacks And Attitude, An Enemy to the Black Afrikan Chief Elder Osiris 0
U Black Poetry : N W A (Napps With ATTITUDE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Got an attitude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4