Black Authors : Zebra Thoughts by me

asimplepoet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2006
Somewhere between paradise and diaster
Occupation
Teacher
So happy to announce the completion of my first book. Would love to have your support family.

THUMBNAIL_IMAGE

Last edited:
Congratulations Asimplepoet on a wonderful accomplishment! I'm always happy to support a fellow poet! Is it possible for me to purchase a copy from you, have you sign it and mail it to me? Its what I did when I supported Baller with his book. It was cool to receive a sign copy from him, also another Destee poet and it'd be cool to have one from you too!

Congratulations Asimplepoet on a wonderful accomplishment! I'm always happy to support a fellow poet! Is it possible for me to purchase a copy from you, have you sign it and mail it to me? Its what I did when I supported Baller with his book. It was cool to receive a sign copy from him, also another Destee poet and it'd be cool to have one from you too!

Yes ma'am it is. Getting more books in next week. Hit me in the inbox with address.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back