Black People Politics : yvette carnell

WHEW!

... Wearing Mask to Our Detriment!!!

The whole time she is speaking, I am thinking about former President Barack Obama and his Momz.
This subjects should hit every African American descendant of slaves, because at some point this kind of 'thing' is in our families... and even in ourselves if we allow it to be our defining essence. There is an ancient reference that hits this point completely... and it is absolutely speaking in reference to GENETICS...

Wolves dressed in Sheep clothing.

This is a direct hit to the fact that many Israelites were 'watered down' and were intermixed. And although they had 'sheep' hair in correlation to having 'wooly' 'nappy' hair, nevertheless, they also were light skinned and had other traits that caused them to be elevated to represent the original Israelites, but what they did was to sellout Israel to the Romans. They were part Israel to some degree and they were able to also be apart of the Roman system like many of the Pharisees. Jesus confronted them and told them at one point that they were trying to STEAL HIS IDENTITY... but he was the cornerstone...' they then tried to throw him off the cliff...

...Wearing Mask to Our Detriment!!!

This is the number issue I had this past eight years... But unfortunately now, a lot of this will continue to piggy back on our own doing.

Thank you for posting.
She is a breath of fresh air!

You know, I believe that perhaps, he should not be shoved to the side, but be held accountable.
To think that he was a part of the Civil Rights Movement and then now, says the kind of things he is saying is revealing in my opinion. But no, I do believe that the activists of CRM should not be told to sit down, but they should be just as vocal today along with the younger generations today speaking out against racial discrimination.

To think that he would sympathize with an organization of people that violently attacked Black people, people who are always dealing with struggles that begin from slavery is amazing! If he claims that they are poor and have black lungs for working in the West Virginia Coal mines or whatnot, then he should at least say that these people should be addressing the government, not attacking Black people for their poverty. These white people's ancestors came to America by choice for a better opportunity. What about the Native Americans!?

LOL OMG! There it is. I didn't realize this post was after Tracy Silberstein.

Yes, This is Obama's Legacy, NOT Ben Carson.

In 8 years of Obama's administration, my city completely changed demographics. The schools that were
90% black are now 90% Hispanic... all of them!--And the Black children are complete minorities.

I, along with 90% of Black employees were replaced with immigrants on my past job.

When Obama spoke, in this speech she posted, about the Native Hawaiians, he did not tell the truth!

Yvette spoke about the Native Americans, well that would be my husband, a Black Indian, and they were almost completely wiped out. His father was the minority that went against the governments conditioning, and he instead married a Black woman during 'the Racial Integrity Law' that was designed to erase the residue of Natives they couldn't kill off. According to the national statistics, 90% of the American Indians either blended with White America if they could, or remained on the Reservation and became real poor. And also, 90% of the Natives that were already on the Reservations, married white women and left the reservation to blend in with White America. It was only a few 'diehards' like my father-in-law that refused to give in to the White man, and he married a Black woman.

Blacks and Natives are NOT immigrants! but that is NOT the Democratic platform, Yvette is right, and that is my whole position on why I refrained from that awful agenda. We are now as Black African Americans are defined as being a part of the immigrants no matter if we are descendants of slaves and that is why Obama kicked down RAPARATIONS. We have been wiped out on the books and are now defined along with immigrants, so if they get deported, so will we and this is a repeat of history. Mission has been accomplished... It's only a matter of time.

Why are Blacks so mad at Ben Carson, when this is what Obama said!? Yvette is so right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back