Black People Politics : yvette carnell thread.....

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by jamesfrmphilly, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,917
    WOW! Prince Harry wearing a SWATIKA!!! You gotta be kidding. Thank you for posting.
    She showed this photo at 33.00 in this video.

I have to come back and watch this whole video. But here's what struck me so far:
    She spoke about Britain colonization & THE SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA.
    She said it is a country enriched by the oppression of African countries.
    She said we should not be supporting tokenism.
    She said you would never see a Jewish person showing up to a Nazi wedding.
    She said the Royal Family was built on lineage.

Okay, so I just want to add my research on this a little:

In regards to the Royal family and its lineage. I was amazed at how this marriage was arranged. Prince Harry's first meeting with Meghan Markle was a blind date. On a talk show, he expressed how elated he was when he first say her. And it was so funny to me, because I felt that he was afraid she would be 'too black'!!!-- hint hint...
    Because this system has done a good job of separating truth by its attack on religion and the Bible, I will take my research a little farther here.

Prince Harry is very handsome, yes, but he is a good representation of what I've been hearing from many people of different cultures in that he is 'A DUKE'. This was the detailed description of the descendants of ESAU. And yes, Prince Harry shows that Esau trait himself.

Esau's descendants are based on a maternal basis; Matriarchal history too.
    The Bible states that there would be two nations that came from Rebecca.
    Esau's wives were White and then later he added a wife from his granfather's lineage because Rebecca did not like hs choices in his first two wives. This is the basis for the nation of Esua who detested the lifestyle of Abraham. But Jacob's descendants are dipped in Africa!

Fast forward to the time of the Herod's, this was still the same issue. The Herods DNA was based on the Helenistic Movement and so, it was a Matriarchal system and that's why John the Baptist was executed. But the Hebrew Israelites were not blessed by God to 'change' their phenotype completely. Every time those Hebrews began to marry out, into the White race, they were completely thrown down, and literally dragged into slavery! LOL!

This would be the basis for seeking out a Black African-typed women like Meghan Markle, you know, a woman with just a little bit of African blood, but not too much, just enough to control the colonies. Esau went and added an Ishmaelite woman to his bosom, but nevertheless, he 'DUKES' as listed in the Bible were marked by the dominant presence of AMALEK-KELTOI and the Canaanites that were white.

2. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,007
    The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle David will no longer speak to, write to or otherwise engage in any unplanned public interviews or speeches without the expressed approval and permission of Queen Elizabeth II. This rule will be strictly enforced after the Late Princess of Wales Diana Spencer George embarrassed the Royal family by granting unapproved media interviews and making speeches in public which drove the Queen crazy who took her embarrassment and displeasure out on Prince Philip. The entire Royal family always looked at Prince Philip as weak and way too accommodating with Lady Di who was looked down on by the Royals as a commoner. Ether way The Queen will make sure this will not be repeated with Meghan.

I do wish the newlyweds the best of luck.

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,917
    But didn't Lady Diana's husband cheat on her? I didn't get into that whole royal drama backt then, because I was going through my own ordeal at that time. How could her husband be weak, if he was committing adultery? Or is this just rumors and lies? Why would Queen Elizabeth be mad at Diana and overlook the actions of the prince?

In reference to Miss Meghan Markle David, I don’t want to be in the fate of John the Baptist, but well, Isn’t she a Divorcee? This whole European royal ‘thang’ baffles me, because it’s like, they historically and supposedly were a part of the Reformation Movement that broke away from Italy, Rome, but yet, nothing they do is based on King David or the Bible. It seems like a ‘catch 22’—They broke away from Rome, but yet, they act like Canaanites. Matriarchal. The Church of England formed because, apparently, King Henry broke away from Rome and started the Church of England because he wanted a divorce, and the Pope would not condone it, however, Martin Luther’s reasons were against Rome for Biblical reasons. Today, it’s all about the Queen Mother and what she wants. I don’t see David anywhere in this act.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  4. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,917
    PRINCE HARRY & his Swaztika!?

[​IMG]

5. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,007
    Hi Chevron Dove. I really wasn't planning on being here today as I'm in the process of moving but I am following a report of Louis Farrakhan Jr. sons passing and just wanted to see if there were any confirmed updates and I noticed your comments. When I'm back on line I address the other items but I heard about this photo and I'm in no way, shape of form a forensic photo analyst but I will say this. Prince Harry is right handed and most if not all the people I've dealt with who smoke, smoke with their dominant hand. Also people who drink and smoke at the same time still smoke with their right hand and vice-a-versa for dominant left handed people. Also most people wear their watches on their weak wrist. Some paparazzi conspiracy theorist claim the picture has been reversed, I cannot confirm or deny that either. This was brought up because those with pecuniary interest in media hype against The Royal Family failed to realize that the 4 points on a real authentic and universally recognized Nazi Swastika face right in a clockwise position at a 45 degree angle. Not flat plane like the picture portrays. So was the picture reversed or otherwise tampered with? I have no idea.

main-qimg-4a8991ba71486c4b05c3dacb2aa46b4a.png

lead_960_540.jpg

Enjoy your weekend.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,917
    Happy moving!

Well, I don't usually follow tabloids but the reason why I thought this was factual is due to Ms. Yvette Carnell. I though she was credible. She is a graduate from Howard University and worked on Capital Hill. Therefore, I wouldn't think that she post something that was trash. But, if you think this is not true then, it would not surprise me that this would be tabloid trash.

I don't know much of anything about the royal family and I never followed their stories, but because all of the news recently, I am now interested. However, I don't want to speak wrong about the royal family because of my stance on my belief in and memory of Queen Elizabeth I and King James. They are my heart.

I didn't post some of the other recent info though, about Prince Harry too, his racial slurs and etc. But I am willing to her your viewpoints on him. Than you for posting!

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,109
    the royal family is not the point here

this thread is full of information, it id not intended for discussion

please do not hijack this thread

8. Chevron Dove

United States