Black People Politics : yvette carnell thread.....

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Happy moving!

Well, I don't usually follow tabloids but the reason why I thought this was factual is due to Ms. Yvette Carnell. I though she was credible. She is a graduate from Howard University and worked on Capital Hill. Therefore, I wouldn't think that she post something that was trash. But, if you think this is not true then, it would not surprise me that this would be tabloid trash.

I don't know much of anything about the royal family and I never followed their stories, but because all of the news recently, I am now interested. However, I don't want to speak wrong about the royal family because of my stance on my belief in and memory of Queen Elizabeth I and King James. They are my heart.

I didn't post some of the other recent info though, about Prince Harry too, his racial slurs and etc. But I am willing to her your viewpoints on him. Than you for posting!

You have a lot of company there because I've yet to meet anybody Black, White or indifferent much less a Black blogger who could even spell half the Royal Families names or stature in their social order much less dedicate valuable time to dedicate a piece on them. The only time I even cared to think twice about them was when Lady Di hit the scene and that was about as much of her 15 minutes of fame as far as I was concerned. I don't follow the tabloids either except when i'm at the store checkout counter and a see a breaking news headline about a calf born with a human head or some such miracle. I heard about Yvette Carnell. Some said she was like a female *************** or such. Her take on The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle David and the possible ramifications of this interracial marriage to People of Color worldwide reveals that Yvette Carnell engaged in some seriously thorough research on The Royal Family to reveal those facts. Telling.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009

You have a lot of company there because I've yet to meet anybody Black, White or indifferent much less a Black blogger who could even spell half the Royal Families names or stature in their social order much less dedicate valuable time to dedicate a piece on them. The only time I even cared to think twice about them was when Lady Di hit the scene and that was about as much of her 15 minutes of fame as far as I was concerned. I don't follow the tabloids either except when i'm at the store checkout counter and a see a breaking news headline about a calf born with a human head or some such miracle. I heard about Yvette Carnell. Some said she was like a female *************** or such. Her take on The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle David and the possible ramifications of this interracial marriage to People of Color worldwide reveals that Yvette Carnell engaged in some seriously thorough research on The Royal Family to reveal those facts. Telling.
yes. a better image of the kind of girls David loved is a better past time for Black people anyway, and we would do better to leave the White Royal family in the tabloids:

THE MODERN BATHSHEBA-- David

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
please start your own royal family thread.....please
I'm not interested in the Royal family.

And again, I apologize and don't wnat to do a back and forth, just discuss on the merits.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: