Black Short Stories : Yurugu's story: The Original Truama

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Like a drop of water plops to a surface, so Yurugu fell to Earth with such a thud, that the inhabitants, the complete spirit-filled beings, were scattered across the galaxy. Un-be-know-esn’t to him, he created a variety of ethnic groups-some more closely related to him as he landed directly on their heads, however, many of the original people remained and this is their story.

In his excitement to contribute to humankind; physical manifestation of the logic minded half of spirit; Yurugu just could not wait for his other half, heart, and anyway, he reasoned that he had sufficient knowledge to impress the other physical stars in the down below with his brightness of mind. Now here he stood, surrounded by greenery, sweet scents, gentle sounds, and a false sense of completeness. Remember, he has no heart his female twin soul.

The earth was full of colors, green fruit/food, brown trees, yellow sun, red flowers, and blue water. Even the things flying about his head and darting about his feet, the source of the music he heard, were a combination of color. Energy in Motion creating sound.

Suddenly, Yurugu heard movement in the water, just beneath the tree....there. He approached slowly searching for glimpses of the melodious sounds he heard. Finally, Yurugu was able to see her. Her ebony skin glistened in the water, which ran down her body in rainbow shaded trinkets. She must have sensed his presence as she was looking his way as he came into the clearing. For a split second, he saw a site which blinded him and he saw whiteness, as if stepping in to the midst of brilliance…and…he saw the Light.

It was there on her face, just behind her smile.(look of pure disgust) Then she turned swiftly and violently. away from him she flew.

Confused, and stopping his own smile, Yurugu looked down at himself attempting to “know” why this beautiful creator would not look upon him. After all, today is his “arrival day”. Yurugu bowed his head to see himself and BAM!!!! He realized he had no color. (Reads BAM!!!! with a white font)*

continue here

M.E.
:hearts2:

wow...........i like how this going here is there a to this one

Thanks for reading and responding Brother $$Rich$$!
No part two ......ON PAPER......yet

watzinaname said:
Without heart, how can anything one attempts have a positive result? You're quite a writer Sister true2, waiting for more.

Thanks SiS Watz! "quite a writer" uh:?; Well I DID write this and there was a time I was told I could "write a B paper in my sleep". I can't prove THAT by myself these days...yet...I KNOW me and what's going on...so...it's all good.

Thank you both for the inspiration!

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back