Part 2 of 19

Part 3 of 19

Part 4 of 19

Part 5 of 19

Part 6 of 19

Scroll for remainder ... :drums:

Peace

Sould be standard 'bible' in every African home

Thanks. I loved me some Yurugu since 1996 in college at Southern U. This was my bible. Mama Marimba educated me to pursue the cultural sciences.

Blackbird

You're most welcome brotha Blackbird :) There are many who do not have the book or unfamiliar with her. This is a good introduction to one becoming aware of SELF and our own cultural heritage :)

Peace to you and yours

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Yurugu - Dr Marimba Ani

Part 1 of 19

Part 2 of 19

Part 3 of 19

Part 4 of 19

Part 5 of 19

Part 6 of 19

Scroll for remainder ... :drums:

Peace

Yes SeekingMaat, thank you for giving me some week-end homework:), Dr. Ani is very credible for bringing together the paradigm Maat/Maafa/Sankofa as a coalition. After I finish all the videos, look for my response post. Sankofa

I hope her videos are better than her book. Her book was great and was a counter to some white mans book declaring the inferiority of black people. As great as the book was it was not "simplistic". As Dr. John H. Clarke said; "Every book out there needs to be re-written,,,if a person in the 8th grade can't read it then you have missed your target audience. If you're using 50 cent words, nine times out of ten there's a five cent word that will serve the same purpose". It is on this note that Sister Ani fell way short !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back