Black People : Youtube: Hebrew israelites' hatred of black women

We had a Sister here, that was a Hebrew Israelite. She's not been home in awhile. She taught a class and everything, every week. A Teacher! :) A very sweet Sister, a young Mother, Beautiful Children, Everything. I never felt any kind of energy from her, never heard anything from her, like was in that video.

That video, hearing Brothers say those things, was frightening. Talk about a scary movie, whew.

Maybe (obviously) all Hebrew Israelites aren't the same, don't think / believe / live the same?

:heart:

Destee

We had a Sister here, that was a Hebrew Israelite. She's not been home in awhile. She taught a class and everything, every week. A Teacher! :) A very sweet Sister, a young Mother, Beautiful Children, Everything. I never felt any kind of energy from her, never heard anything from her, like was in that video.

That video, hearing Brothers say those things, was frightening. Talk about a scary movie, whew.

Maybe (obviously) all Hebrew Israelites aren't the same, don't think / believe / live the same?

Destee

Peace sister Destee, they definitely all ain't like that. There is a Hebrew Israelite community by my school and they treat there women like queens, like literally. These dudes on the video is on some other stuff.

Peace sister Destee, they definitely all ain't like that. There is a Hebrew Israelite community by my school and they treat there women like queens, like literally. These dudes on the video is on some other stuff.

Brother Tyab ... thank you for adding to my limited experience ... calming my nerves ... whew! :)

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back