Black People : You're About Unity and Black Love - But You Can't Get Along with Black People Here

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
I discovered a long time ago that in order to truly love someone else I had to first learn to love myself; this was not an easy process, I had so many factors that contributed to my self-hate that I was soooo unaware of.

Learning to love self first is the only way we can love others.

And just because we do not see eye to eye on every issue is no reason to resent each other; we are maturing in love when we learn to agree to disagree and still are able to sincerely love one another.
Tru dat! Now how do we learn to love ourselves? I'll paraphrase what Malcolm X had to say on the issue i.e., "the most criminal thing you can do is teach a man to hate himself. You can't hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree itself, because the tree springs from the roots. You can't hate the roots of your orgins, Afrika, and not hate yourself". It's as simple as that! One must study Afrikan history and culture in depth in order to learn self love! One or two books on the subject won't suffice. A lot of the posters on this site are proof positive that a superficial understanding won't do, IMHO!

P.S. AFRIKAN HISTORY DID NOT START WITH CHATTEL SLAVERY!!!

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
I was browsing through the posts here. And I realized. Hey, I have heard this argument before, from the Oval Office of all places, from a guy who is currently being tried in Hague at the ICC for war crimes:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.