Black People : You're About Unity and Black Love - But You Can't Get Along with Black People Here

Peace and Blessings Family,

You're About Unity and Black Love - But You Can't Get Along with Black People Here

What does this mean?

Does such an experience cause you to pause and evaluate your own self, or them?

Is this indicative of improvement needed on your part, or theirs?

Or is it that the Black People here, are somehow different or excluded from the Unity and Love?

With Black Love and Unity the goal, how would you resolve such a problem?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

I find the bickering surprising too. In one breath we're talking about Love and in the next we say very hateful things. Sometimes you want to sit back. Other times you want to withhold yourself. It's like a battleground--in the name of Love. With love like this, . . . huh?

Peace and Blessings Family,

You're About Unity and Black Love - But You Can't Get Along with Black People Here

What does this mean?

Does such an experience cause you to pause and evaluate your own self, or them?

Is this indicative of improvement needed on your part, or theirs?

Or is it that the Black People here, are somehow different or excluded from the Unity and Love?

With Black Love and Unity the goal, how would you resolve such a problem?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Some "Black" people here exclude themselves with their refusal to engage in open, honest communication! They seem to think that this is some type of game we are playing! You cannot build unity with those who don't understand the concept. Who are not willing to get down off of their high horse and answer questions, instead of always asking questions and demanding answers, as if they themselves are beyond reproach. As young student radicals in the sixties and seventies, at the Community College of Baltimore, we didn't play those games. No one was beyond reproach, and the real wise old elders like Dr. John Henrik Clarke, and Dr. Yusef-Ben-Jochannon, insisted that we ask questions and they answered because they COULD!!! Again being "Black" is not enough, we must be Afrikan. Being Black was not enough in the Black Power Movement, and it is not enough today!

I find the bickering surprising too. In one breath we're talking about Love and in the next we say very hateful things. Sometimes you want to sit back. Other times you want to withhold yourself. It's like a battleground--in the name of Love. With love like this, . . . huh?

Do you really expect the house negroes and field negroes to unite? Come on now, get a hold of yourself! Unity can't be wished into existence. We have to struggle for it. We have to engage in communications that will sometimes get heated, so what? How else can we figure out who's with us and who's against us? That's a part of our struggle to unite! That doesn't mean we hate each other. Not if you really believe we are family. When you fall out with a family member related by blood, and stop speaking for awhile, does that mean you hate that family member, of course not. Just keep in mind that DISUNITY is not an option! I am trying to unite the field negroes, the COTTONROOTS!!! If I told you what I thought about the house negroes I'd get banned! :p

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back