Black Astrology : Your Zodiac Signs Changes W/ Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...And that is what I'm now interested in doing; becoming more familiar with Astrology because of what's been offered and shared.

I really appreciate this peaceful post!

Thank you very much for this post. I am glad to see that you were able to get something out of it, despite the fact that not even I thought it would go beyond 20 pages lol

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns as you begin to delve into your Astro-studies, feel free to ask!

Peace and Blessings!

KWABENA

If Sister Astrology can speak for the entire site, then I can certainly speak for my brother. Don;t cha think ............

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Or is that another unwritten rule just for the paying premium members or what ?? :10500:

Be careful, Your horns are showing.

My people are very clever, Ya know.

I'm B'klyn, Hun. :em2300:

:SuN049:

First and foremost, if you have a personal problem with Sistah A4U that you'd like to solve, I ask that y'all try to do it outside the forums.

Secondly, if you have a personal problem with me or any of the other Mods and the way we do things, feel free to report us. No one will restrict you from the right to do so. Maybe when you can become a little more civil, we can get somewhere without going back-and-forth with each other over nothing.

KWABENA

This is great info hun TY so much!

You are certainly welcome.

I'm browsing and so many came in here JUST to say they are not visiting again ??

LMBO

3178 post and earlier it wasn't even 3000...............Not to mention, Why would you come in a thread, Just to state that your responding to Mercury Retrograde when Sister astrologer has 10 threads on Astrology already ??
\
:10500:

Prince, Is there any such thing as black astrology ?? You ever heard of italian astrology, or Asian astrology.

Again you're welcome.

If you google the topic, This thread will come up !!! **wink**

And THATS what's up !!!

Use the site , don't let the site use you !!! :em2300:

Peace

First and foremost, if you have a personal problem with Sistah A4U that you'd like to solve, I ask that y'all try to do it outside the forums.

Secondly, if you have a personal problem with me or any of the other Mods and the way we do things, feel free to report us. No one will restrict you from the right to do so. Maybe when you can become a little more civil, we can get somewhere without going back-and-forth with each other over nothing.

KWABENA

Do I know you personally from another board or something ??

Perhaps under another screen name ??

If I don't know you personally what makes you think anything is personal ??

Ohhhhhhhhhh, If I expect Justice from JUST US. That means it's personal ??

Yet, You took the time and wasted keystrokes to say THAT. The same energy you could have used to answer the questions posed that you conviently ignored. Proof:

Astrologer4U :

FACT: DesipherX, ( 3 times you called him that. ) but he got the violation when he did the exact same thing to you ONCE!!

Proof that the Mods are biased. And definitely Kwabena

Nuff said :10500:

Priniciple, truth , just, Means nothing TO YOU , So be it.

But I am not you. And please don't take things personal. But learn about principles .....................Its worthy, I think, anyway.

Hey, I don't agree with cha but be you.

:em2300:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back