Black Relationships : Your Worst Date

My g/f had joined the reserves. She would be gone a long time for basic and tech school. She was putting pressure on me to decide if I was going to be there when she got back. Basically, I had to decide whether or not I loved her. She had a lot of great qualities. But,.... So basically, the few months before she had to leave, were bliss. I mean on all points. I decided to tell her, I would be waiting when she got back. I took her to an expensive restaurant and dancing. It was a clear night and a full moon. We ended up in front of the city museum. It had just installed a fountain with a stair step waterfall. We walked up to it and I sat down in an almost bended knee pose.

I started telling her how great she had been and how good she is, in prose I had practiced. Just when I was about to tell her I loved her and would be there when she got out. She cut me off. Her eyes got big and she says, "You're dumping me?!!?" :10100: Before I could reassure her and tell her no, she got belligerent, loud and started cursing! Of course, some event at the museum had just let out. Everyone, including security were now staring at us. I soon realized, she wasn't going to shut up and I wasn't going to win or tell her how I loved her. Frustrated, I got up and walked away to the car. "MFer you don't walk away from ME!" A series of profane statements followed. She ran up behind me, cursing all the way. I swiftly turned, snatched her up, carried her to the car while muffling her screams. She then accused me of abusing her. So I stuffed her in the car and dared her to say another word. Apparently the look on my face said, death! So she was quiet. I floored it all the way to her house. And said, " GET OUT!!!!" She leapt from the car, then turned to tell me off some more. I just burned rubber leaving her. She wrote me a five page, typed, single spaced, front and back letter telling me where to go and what to do once I got there. It wasn't very nice. :lol:

I wrote her back and decided to deliver it personally. I caught her by surprise and unaware. I picked her up and forced her to the ground and sat on her. I started reading my response. 'Dear Stupid, had you bothered to shut up for one moment and listen for once, instead of ramming both feet in your mouth. You would have realized I was trying to propose to you,........., Sincerely, I Never Want to See YOU Again!" I got up and walked off. Of course, not to be out done, she had to get the last word in. I realized then, that she was the only person that could pull that kind of emotion out of me and I didn't like it one bit

Omg, is this where it all started? Why you're so ... crazy now? Because she forever ruined what seemed to be an actual tolerant and, dare I say it... loving Kemestry? Shame on her.

For real, this was funny and cute.

Probably the same thing as you. :lol: He was wrong for tricking you. So he had it coming.

Girl, I was LMAO telling everybody he brought me on a date and didn't have no money. And, the knucklehead strategically waited until dinner had been ordered and we were drinking the daiquiris already to tell me. Son of B!

Omg, is this where it all started? Why you're so ... crazy now? Because she forever ruined what seemed to be an actual tolerant and, dare I say it... loving Kemestry? Shame on her.

For real, this was funny and cute.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fortunately, I have had many beautiful relationships. I am not one to carry baggage. Surprising, whenever we see each other it is like I saw her just yesterday. She had/has real bad PMS. Runs in the family. She use to hate the way her mother did her father. But the make ups were GREAT! Which is why I staid too long.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fortunately, I have had many beautiful relationships. I am not one to carry baggage. Surprising, whenever we see each other it is like I saw her just yesterday. She had/has real bad PMS. Runs in the family. She use to hate the way her mother did her father. But the make ups were GREAT! Which is why I staid too long.

You're not one to carry baggage? Your entire existence here at Destee seems to be nothing BUT baggage. :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back