Black Spirituality Religion : Your view on the Bible

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
I have seen many on this forum say the Bible is a book that keeps Africans in bondage or in a state of mind of being un-free or ignorant.

I do agree with this point as to the New Testament but I have yet to see this in the Old Testament.

Could someone please explain how the Old Testament keeps us dumb and ignorant of knowledge and GOD?

I have seen many on this forum say the Bible is a book that keeps Africans in bondage or in a state of mind of being un-free or ignorant.

And that is untrue! The Holy Doctrine is what brings freedom, not bondage; it gives choice, and there are none ignorant in the faith. While we may still be learning, it is a journey in which what we should know will be given as the Father sees fit.

I've never been freer without the Father and the Son here for and with me. Once I was found in the faith is when I truly gained freedom unmatched, for I was no longer in bondage to sins, because of the Son's sacrifice on the tree that cleanses these away. I was no longer in bondage to the world ways and views of men, because the Son taught me to believe in His Holy works, His healing, His resurrection from the dead, His life.

I was free in many manners, more than a man would bother counting. And this is so for both the Old and New Testament, for it is all of the Father and all written in the Spirit of the Most High.

I do agree with this point as to the New Testament but I have yet to see this in the Old Testament.

Could someone please explain how the Old Testament keeps us dumb and ignorant of knowledge and GOD?

peace

Actually, your question PROVES that the by-bill is not the bible at all. From one testament to another how can divide be so wide as to what is, or has been taught? Easy, it's a compilation of many other writings that were thrown together after other books were stripped which is why there are so many incomplete stories in the by-bill.

There were so many different books taken out at the council of Nicea that those books that were removed could be compiled together and be made into another Bible.

The main reason the NEW testament: hold on.

new

[noo, nyoo] Show IPA adjective, new·er, new·est, adverb, noun adjective

of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time; novel: a new concept of the universe.
having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
unfamiliar or strange (often followed by to ): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.

anyway, the reason the NEW testament is so different and laws are changed is because of the fake, un-holy, lying self appointed 13th apostle paul. His fake vision on the road to damascus should tell anyone that he's not to be trusted. He even ADMITS TO LYING TO GAIN FOLLOWERS!

And that is untrue! The Holy Doctrine is what brings freedom, not bondage; it gives choice, and there are none ignorant in the faith. While we may still be learning, it is a journey in which what we should know will be given as the Father sees fit.

I've never been freer without the Father and the Son here for and with me. Once I was found in the faith is when I truly gained freedom unmatched, for I was no longer in bondage to sins, because of the Son's sacrifice on the tree that cleanses these away. I was no longer in bondage to the world ways and views of men, because the Son taught me to believe in His Holy works, His healing, His resurrection from the dead, His life.

I was free in many manners, more than a man would bother counting. And this is so for both the Old and New Testament, for it is all of the Father and all written in the Spirit of the Most High.

Have you ever read the bible???? It hardly has anything nice to say about women from the Old to the New Testament. From the reason you got kicked out of the garden of Eden, to its better for a woman to be raped to death than a man, not forgetting women chosen by god will do anything to have sex with their own father and when it matters, the most holy of women will not even do what Jesus asks them to do. If you leave on this plant for a day it is obvious what is said about women in the bible is simply not true and disgusting at best.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back