Black Relationships : Your social life......

How many freinds do you have?

• I have many friends on and off-line

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I have many friends online and few to none off-line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have many friends but only a few online

• I have a few freinds on and offline

• I have a few freinds, but none online

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I dont have many freinds at all.

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
I have several really good TRUE friends here in Seattle. A few friends I've had since grade school and my best friend and I have been friends for 11 years.

I have a few on-line friends going on 3 years now.

I've learned to recognize my friendships as another form of a relationship...and I want them to last a lifetime.

I have a couple of friends and a lot of associates. I have a friend and I've known him for around 11 years and I have two good friends that are female and I've known them both for 3 years. My four best friends are my mom, daughter, brother and sister. I've known my mom for 27 years, daughter 5 years, brother 24 years and sister 27 years also. No one compares to them. :love:

my friendship carry far and wide i have a host of great friends who i
can look upon and know they are with me and over the past 5 years
on line i've made friends with many but i can say i have a few that's
great friends i met right here in destee.com and we like brothers and
i have a few sisters here i can call on to talk to and know they with me
friendship comes few because so many will let you down or cross you
i've learn this and felt this from some so call friends we have all kind of
friends likes of
true friends......who will be with you on no matter what
somewhat friends ......that listen but will not rise to your need or help but talk
the false friends ...the one who speak game and play games , lie and cross you
the friends of ......nothing but for the ride of what they can get
i have two female friends for over 23 years and we come to each other aid in any
hour of night or day and we help each other i can go and ask for anything and get
it and they can come to me for the same our friendship is unbreakable true friends
i have a few brothers that's close to me and i know they will be beside me on
anything even if i'm right or wrong they back me as i do them and online i've made
friends with lots of people but i've found some to be a true friend i can name some
from this site along that's true at heart and value friendship .

queentswana said:
First of all, I use to confuse "friendship" with "associates" ...once I grew in 'life...I grew in 'knowledge. My husband is my best friend, ...I have many associates.

I had to learn to do this too. I figured it out in my early 20s (not long ago at all really). I have accepted that I have very very few freinds, because I am more about quality than quantity. I have numerous associates but no longer make the mistake of treating them like freinds as I have been stabbed in the back and turned on many times thru out my life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back