Black Relationships : Your social life......

How many freinds do you have?

• I have many friends on and off-line

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I have many friends online and few to none off-line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have many friends but only a few online

• I have a few freinds on and offline

• I have a few freinds, but none online

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I dont have many freinds at all.

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
$$RICH$$ said:
the other question is what level do these friendships carry you in
how dear are they and can you really trust these called friends .

That is a very good addition Rich!! I nearly started a thread exclusively about that on another site because I had already ran a thread/poll like this and got many responses.

The extent to which those freinds we do have are real is extremely important. I aint enuff to increase the numbers you have as I have learned more than once.....they gotta be of quality and only time can tell that.

I am interested to know how many QUALITY friends people have regardless of what format they come in......I hope people throw the answer to that on the end of their post about the main questions.
:jumping:

Well, making friends has never been a big problem for me.. It's keeping them. I am usually the one doing all of the calling, the visiting, the emailing, the "keeping in touch." How many of these people are good, quaility people? I'm sure they all have their moments of quaility and suckiness..... the online people are usually the best people online.. offline? Shoot, some of them I only talk to online.. what can I say? Life happens to the best of us....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back