Amun-Ra : Your Size

Discussion in 'Amun-Ra' started by Amun-Ra, May 27, 2003.

1. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    American eyes take a beating everyday as they are exposed to size 16 women wearing size 4 women’s’ clothes. The styles today, as they were yesterday, fit proportionate women with size 2 to 8 bodies—period. There is no leeway for oversize *****, bellies or breasts.

My eyes are regularly offended by size 18 ***** stretching a pair of size 8 jeans to the screaming point. It makes a great topic for humor, but it really hurts my eyes. I know I am setting myself up to be drop kicked across the room, but I have to say it—everybody, with the emphasis on body, can't wear everything and that goes for men and women.

I am talking about women first because they seem to be prone to doing more than men; although I am sure that there are those who are ready to debate that point. I know the bare midriff look with hip-huggers is in, but I don't want to see your C-section scar or the several places where your belly button could be hiding.

Come on ladies, rolls go on the bakery shelf, not out in public. I saw a lady walk past me at the airport and it looked like she had a package of hotdogs strapped around her waist. That is unnecessary. For you women with big breastes, if you have more than 2.567 inches of cleavage—leave the scooped top on the shelf. Cleavage is nice, but a view of the San Andreus fault is disgusting. Obviously, if you breasts touch your belt, or worse, if you can tuck them in to your belt—the tube top isn’t for you. If your bra size is a 36-long—forget it! Capri pants are popular and they look good on some women, but if your are too short, they look like high-waters.

How do you fix this? Get you some honest friends. Friends who will tell you that your *** is too big to wear certain things. Recently, my sister asked both of her sister-in-laws what they thought of a skirt she proposed to wear to a dance. They both rejected it immediately. She wore it anyway. They didn't tell her why, but I did. She's 46-years-old, has a wide flat ***, has no figure and has school teacher legs because they look like pencils in her shoes. She doesn’s have any business wearing a mini-skirt that would look better on me than her and I told her so.

She wore it anyway. I didn't tell her how many glares I cut at men and women who wanted to say something about her as she walked past. As a brother protecting his sister, I don't want to hear anyone say anything bad about her, except me. I'm her brother, I love her and I am only saying what I think she should know.

I don't wear Speedo swimming trunks, not because I don't like them, but because I don't want overhear someone talking about that "look at that fool in those tight *** swimming trunks." I like the baggy style of pants, but I'm only 5'9 and they make me look like I'm about three feet tall. I don't wear muscle shirts anymore because my muscles are on vacation. I've given up wearing my favorite things out of respect for myself and others. I still weigh 185 pounds, just like I did in high school, unfortunately for me it has shifted South and it ain't pretty.

"Well this is who I am and if other folks don't like it they can kiss my ***," I hear many people say and that is their prerogative, but don't be offended when you hear snickers and giggles when you walk past. Remember the next time you are buying clothes, just because it’s in your size doesn't mean you ought to wear it.

(Of course, I'm bear baiting, but what are friends for. Is anyone else willing to defend or attack?)

:D

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    most know what they can wear or not they just stick self in
    like a packed can of beans
    now some big women look good strap in fitted stuff
    but ya right why fool self thing it's all good when ya a mess
    we have bruthas like dis too
    what the hell da world has come too !!!????

3. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Well-Known Member MEMBER

System Administrator
    Ratings:
    +11
    She wore it anyway ...

LOL! So you told her and she wore it anyway :)

So I guess for a fix, we need more than honest friends huh? We've all seen what you have described, and we probably have asked the same question. The mindset of those that wear these outfits are probably best described by what I heard on American Idols during the auditions...to the world some of the contestants couldn't sing a lick and it was obvious to everyone but them...those contestants actually thought they had a nice voice....these folks probably think they really look good....afterall beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D

4. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    I ain't being mean

I'm just being realistic--my *** has grown and I know some things just don't look good on me because my *** is just to big, but I don't force it--I can't trick myself because I see very well what walks past the mirror each morning--however, I still look good in a fitted suit or casual slacks with Italian loafers--so, that's what I wear--my sistem will never change--the snickers are even louder now as she is approaching 50--she doesn't get it--oh well--to each his or her own, but I'll keep my gut to myself--Ra

;)

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    indeed ya right man ...............
    why go out and make a fool out one self
    showing rolls like a rolla costa ride or something
    when ya butt get too big and ya age growing as well
    face da facts ya no teenager no mo !!!!
    high school dips has turn to old flab
    so wear what's best to fit ya body style
    well we only can speak our minds but so few listen
    til somebody on da streets make big fun of them
    it will happen .............me i'll just flow wit my new ways
    and what look best on me not trying to get in them
    squeeze push pull stuff i know i will look silly in
    man what's wrong wit ' em !?????

6. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    Cain't do it . . .

I ain't cute no more PERIOD--Ra

:D

7. UbZoRbShUn

UbZoRbShUn Well-Known Member MEMBER

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ra you said it brotha

now I am in no way a small sista, but I ain't no Discovery Channel Special either. Im 5'6 and weigh 160. My weight is up and down but 160 is my max. You will neva and I mean neva catch me expozing my gut (yeah 2 kids) or the twinz (they ain't gone act right)... I mean me and my hubby have fights because he wants to see me in revealing stuff. But if it's made outta spandex or that other clingy material you can forget that crap I ain't wearing it.

I too am eye assaulted on a daily basis by the plus size women wearing the petite size clothes. It's very difficult for me to find clothes that fit just right. I'm not small then I'm not big either. I'm in the middle. It takes me hours to find a shirt because a sista is top heavy if you know what I mean. I got hips, I got ***, I got legs and thighs.... so it takes even longer to find pants, shorts and skirts (which I think are cut for white girls thank God for FUBU and Baby Phat, brang the dayum prices down). The only thing I can just buy is a joggin suit and my hubby would have a bonefied fit if we went out and I had that on.

Not hating on the larger sisters but dayum yall just cause it's in your size don't mean you need to wear it. There is plenty of stuff that I could wear but I'd spend half of the time digging it outta my butt or pulling the shirt down or adjusting something and that just wouldn't be no fun at all if I'm trying to strut.........

and for all the brovas that think that tight *** muscle shirt is showing off ya six pack.... take another look cause all that dunlap (stomach done lapped ova the belt) ain't sexy. You can be sexy and wear clothes that fit..... men and women need to do a double take before they go out the house and learn to take the advice of ya peeps who tell you you look like a hotdayummess..... we really mean that

Ra I got yo back

One

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    u right some need to cross da mirror coz they sho nuff
    headed to a laugh in ..............

9. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    Just Being Careful

I know how I look and I don't want anybody talking about anymore than they do--I forgot about thaty pulling things out of your crack and wrestling **** down over your stomach--whoo--how about those pants that make your legs sore--they say you got to suffer to be beautiful--I cain't do it--Ra

:)

10. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    You make a very good point. I believe that a lot of woman should listen to you on this. I'm a senior<will be this fall> in high school. I can't tell you haow many big woman are try to to that. I myself used to be guilty of the exact same thing that you're talking about. I'm 5,5 and I weight 145 . Those low riders ain't cuttin it either. The majority of African-American woman have ***....and it's developing at a young age. I go to a school where the majority of the race is white. I see skinny white girls that can wear low riders.....(personally, I don't like jeans that it's fashionable to show the crack of my asss..it ain't cute)But then I turn around and I see..........girls as young as 14 i low riders and tops that ....:eek: don't ask man...Lots of girls are delveloping younger and younger. And to me, it's all starts at the home