Black History Culture : your pardon RA? mind if i toss up an idea? or two ..

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by anAfrican, Sep 1, 2005.

1. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    (begging RA Wisdom7's pardon for this use of her post. she presented this pointer to knowledge so i'm thought it only proper to attribute her in this post? but this thing just hit me and i just had to ask the house if it might be worthy of some sort of consideration? 'scuse! ..."excuseRA==excuseMe" ???)

ON IDENTITY: (maybe develop some sort of key for those ideas that could percolate into a possible "FAQForum"? thought #2)

Wait. That resonates! HARD!

Yo, RA; could I put forth the suggestion that we adopt this? and adopt the honorific "RA" when speaking of/to/with/for/about selfRA/otherRA/allRA?

At the core of Our Being burns the Sun! and, come to think of it; no matter what is going down, that is what we are feeling inside. whatever it is down in us that comes to the fore when needed, could only be the size and strength of the Sun, couldn't it? don't y'all feel that when push come on down to shove?! rrRA!

That's Who We Are: a People who's Flesh and Soul are Powered, Driven, Supported, Nurtured and Justified by the Sun! RA

That is the Inner Peace. Find "Me" and Be RA!

Please do keep us (i wanna know, anyway!) updated on the progress of RA Evelyn's site!! hey! given how much there is of any sort of real, "raw" "truth", i'm willing to fall into some "kid's" books! Learnin is everywhere!

2. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi anAfrican.
    I can't take credit for any of that, that was Ms. Evelyn's words, I just shared the information, but I'm glad you value it. I spoke with Ms. Evelyn today. She said her website should be updated hopefully by the 14th of this month. She said they have gotten so busy. My friend who has 2 of the books for her kids said they spoke of Ms. Evelyn on the Tom Polk show.

In what you pointed out in your post on her saying of Afraka, iit reminded me of hearing before that we were called "Children of the Sun" or that we were borne in the sun cycle? I had heard that part, but not in the sense that she broke it down.

She also really drums it home on the importance of words and the power they have and what we call ourselves. And also as "flesh and soul of the hidden sun" she states we MUST CREATE

But, I'll let you know when her site is ready. Instead of having 2 Nubian slatelets she now has 12. I'm thirsty to drink from that fountain of knowledge!

I like the insights you are sharing about RA. Making me think some more. :thinking: Please continue sharing

3. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Also, thinking about how in "biblical terms
    The world is supposed to find salvation through "The Children of Israel"

Even breaking up Israel it's a question --IS-RA-EL? (El is another name they used for God

or

They can't get to the Father (universial conscious that only people of the dark race have admittance to on the highest level having to do with their penial glan) except through the son (SUN)

Hmmmn >.again The Light shines in the Darkness (our people), but the Darkness know it not. (or do not comprehend -as stated in other bibles)

Are we God manifested in the flesh (I know we aren't now, but if we were to attain that higher level. That gift wasn't given to us for nothing)

No weapon they have formed against us shall prevail. (I can see that if we were on that other level)

Do we have a bigger job here to do than just help our own once we attain this higher level of consciousness?

Just tossing around some thoughts :thinking:

What do u think?

4. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    RA! (={hello, peace, hotep, power, strength, blessings, acknowledgement of the Hidden Sun in me, you, all of us!})

I Agree, RA (={mrs., ms., mr., sister, brother, uncle, father, mother, ...}) Wisdom7; absolutely parched! Looking forward to that site coming online!! Thanks for the update.

RA! The Hidden Sun that is the Fount of INNER PEACE!
    RA! The Hidden Sun that drives all of us!

RA! The Hidden Sun that keeps us standing tall in spite of all the crap that is dumped on our backs!

RA! The Hidden Sun that keeps us putting one foot in front of the other when the going looks like forever!

RA! The Hidden Sun that keeps us striving and driving for Justice in an environment that knows not "Justice".

RA! The Hidden Sun that Drives, Infuses and Powers the Unquenchable Fire at the Heart of Black Folk(RA)!

RA! The Hidden Sun that keeps us going in the face of all strife, whether man made or natural!

RA! The Hidden Sun that IS the Soul of Afrakans!

5. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello Ra-anAfrican, I think it is definately time we ascend into the heavens of our higher consciousness and move away from the lower conscious thinking of AmerikKKa in order to move forward.

They tried to beat our brains in and replace our mindset with theirs, but as flesh and soul of the hidden sun RA we always rise. Time for an eclipse of their moon which is only reflected light, with our sun.

I'm with you in the ascension! :grouphug: .

6. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Is=living, Ra=sun/son, El=God. So the people of Israel are the children of the sun/son.

7. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Yes!! We ARE the LIVING GOD once we ascend into the higher consciousness God-mind. That's what I believe. Otherwise, why are we such a threat to everyone if we own the least of everyone. Goes deeper that that really, but u know But again, people are free to believe what they want and I am not an authority at all.

Peace and Love

8. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    Af(Flesh) Ra(Sun) Ka(Soul). I'm talking about Afrakans. And that is all I am talking about. You are perfectly welcome to bring "the living son of god" to ANOTHER THREAD, please. Would love to hear and learn about that viewpoint IN ANOTHER THREAD. Please

My thought for this thread in "Reclaiming OUR Stolen Culture" is another attempt to bring the Fire of the Hidden Sun that burns in OUR Flesh and Soul to someplace near the forefront of OUR collective consciousness. I'm not, IN THIS THREAD, interested, at this time, in the culture of other peoples. Any other time, any other thread, fine. Please; this thread is about Afrakans!

I hope that was respectful enough to clarify my feelings on this? or is this about to turn into something else.

Your comment is all well and good, and quite probably valid. But, please; in another thread!

9. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Ra-anAfrican,
    He is speaking of us Afrakans. I thought we were on the same page, Maybe u might disagree. Please read the previous post.

10. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    i take it, then, that y'all are referring to the biblical "children of israel"? why?

i hadn't intended for this to have any "religious" overtones at all. it was, and is, purely Spiritual. and yes, one can have Spirituality very very well without "religion". sometimes it appears that the reverse is a requirement.

(it's too hard to "think" through what i am trying to write doing this in a text only browser. i get about 60 characters of each sentence and it scrolls off the screen. i'll "clean" this up when i can see what i am saying. once i get FreeBSD installed and configured.)

Afraka - Af(Flesh) Ra(Sun) Ka(Soul) - The Fire that Drives our Heart and Soul!
    RA!