Premium Feature : Your Own Web Site - Learning Web Site Ownership!!!

Discussion in 'Premium Features' started by Destee, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I am soooo excited to offer this to ... Premium Members ... :yaay:

I love web site ownership, development, etc., and being able to offer this opportunity to Premium Members makes me very happy! I am excited to do this! It's been a long time coming and even right now I do not know how I am going to find time to pull this off!

It is my hope that everyone that chooses to take part will help with the learning! As you learn, you can share with others here and we can all learn together! Of course I will be here to help, answer questions, etc., but it really must be a team effort as I cannot do it alone.

This new feature will give those of you who want to own your own web site a platform on which to learn and build.

Premium Members will get web site hosting as a part of their Premium Membership! :yaay:

You will have to apply for the feature, as I will not set up the account if one does not ask for it.

You must already have your own domain name, and when submitting your application include that name in it ... it asks for it ... and is important to the setup of your hosting service. So I do need that.

Some of you already have a domain name, which is great, and some of you will have to think of the name you want to buy and purchase it. I will be creating a thread on Domain Names in just a little bit, hopefully before I call it a night ... it's already been a long day!

I wanted to get this much out though, and we'll begin building web sites together!

We also have a new private Forum to discuss this all in : Learning Web Site Ownership.

Here is the Web Site Ownership Application that you must submit to get started.

I have more coming, I just don't have time to do all that is on my plate and heart!

This is a part of our 18th Birthday Celebration - my appreciation to Premium Members!

Thanks so much for being willing to help keep us alive.

Many more threads will be added to this section, but I had to at least get it up first!

Here we go! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:

If you have any questions please ask!

And remember, everyone please feel free in answering, as it's not good to wait for me!

Let's do this together ... it's the only way it will be a success!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

• Like Like x 2
    • Love It Love It x 2
    • List
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I moved this thread to the Features Forum so everyone can see it.

It's been posted in the Private Learning Web Site Ownership Forum until now.

You will need to Become a Premium Member to get benefit of the features listed above.

I am happy to add this during our 18th Birthday Celebration Month! ... :yaay:

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    congrats!
    well on your way to being that stand-alone full spectrum communications/telepresence vision that was dreamed about some years ago.

still keeping the brick-and-mortar dreams in mind too!

:imout:
    l8r​

• Like Like x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Hi Brother anAfrican ... :wave:

Yessss ... I am so excited to be able to beef up the Premium Membership Features and provide this great resource!

It's going good so far ... :jam: ... :)

Thanks for your love and noticing. I hope you join us, we can never have too many black owned web sites!

Love You!

Destee