Black Relationships : Your man looking at other women and flirting...how do you feel?

How can women or men fix this problem and try to keep "black love" and not leave their man/woman because he/she cannot control his gaze. How can we help them understand without damaging the relationship, can this be resolved? Some men are too friendly and some women are also so does anyone have any suggestions on how to start to fix this problem keeping in mind the silly tiresome idealism people have now-a-day such as, "I'm a man!" and "What you think, I'm gay!", or "I'm not sleeping with him!"

Realize that this may be an insecurity? And if you cant handle it, move on?

I don't really think so. I would be more like "That's Halle Berry," instead of "Here's your divorce papers."

Sometimes I see Sisters who wow me physically and mentally. Halle Berry doesn't do that for me--so I won't trade her at all.

She was just an example. My point is, males and females notice when an attractive member of the opposite sex walks in the room. I love Mustangs, but I will still stare down a Maybach. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back