Black Relationships : Your man looking at other women and flirting...how do you feel?

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
If that's going on, then that ain't your man. If you allow it, you ain't his woman. That's right, I'm keeping it real again!!! Been there, done that!!...and that only means that the relationship started off wrong, does not have the needed value system that a relationship needs to grow and lacks the moral foundation that goes BEYOND THE PHYSICAL. Don't get it wrong, men and women are going to look because that's a natural part of who and how we are as humans...however, when I'm walking the streets with my Queen, nothing else exist period. As soon as I discovered (yes, life is full of discoveries) that nothing else existed when I was walking with her, it was easy for me to understand that nothing else existed when I wasn't walking with her....therefore I grew some more with that understanding.
That was deep.

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
How can women or men fix this problem and try to keep "black love" and not leave their man/woman because he/she cannot control his gaze. How can we help them understand without damaging the relationship, can this be resolved? Some men are too friendly and some women are also so does anyone have any suggestions on how to start to fix this problem keeping in mind the silly tiresome idealism people have now-a-day such as, "I'm a man!" and "What you think, I'm gay!", or "I'm not sleeping with him!"

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
If that's going on, then that ain't your man. If you allow it, you ain't his woman. That's right, I'm keeping it real again!!! Been there, done that!!...and that only means that the relationship started off wrong, does not have the needed value system that a relationship needs to grow and lacks the moral foundation that goes BEYOND THE PHYSICAL. Don't get it wrong, men and women are going to look because that's a natural part of who and how we are as humans...however, when I'm walking the streets with my Queen, nothing else exist period. As soon as I discovered (yes, life is full of discoveries) that nothing else existed when I was walking with her, it was easy for me to understand that nothing else existed when I wasn't walking with her....therefore I grew some more with that understanding.

I agree, this is deep. I also agree that looking and noticing is a natural part of life but with understanding and appreciation of your spouse, other attractive people should not cause problems though that would rock a relationship, in my opinion.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
How can women or men fix this problem and try to keep "black love" and not leave their man/woman because he/she cannot control his gaze. How can we help them understand without damaging the relationship, can this be resolved? Some men are too friendly and some women are also so does anyone have any suggestions on how to start to fix this problem keeping in mind the silly tiresome idealism people have now-a-day such as, "I'm a man!" and "What you think, I'm gay!", or "I'm not sleeping with him!"
talk…...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz