Black Relationships : Your man looking at other women and flirting...how do you feel?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
How can women or men fix this problem and try to keep "black love" and not leave their man/woman because he/she cannot control his gaze. How can we help them understand without damaging the relationship, can this be resolved? Some men are too friendly and some women are also so does anyone have any suggestions on how to start to fix this problem keeping in mind the silly tiresome idealism people have now-a-day such as, "I'm a man!" and "What you think, I'm gay!", or "I'm not sleeping with him!"

Realize that this may be an insecurity? And if you cant handle it, move on?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
ha! if those three men walked into a room, you better believe, I'm gonna notice, but that doesn't mean that I would disrespect my husband, cause he is gorgeous.

So you would stare and ogle on the sly

lol

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I don't really think so. I would be more like "That's Halle Berry," instead of "Here's your divorce papers."

Sometimes I see Sisters who wow me physically and mentally. Halle Berry doesn't do that for me--so I won't trade her at all.

She was just an example. My point is, males and females notice when an attractive member of the opposite sex walks in the room. I love Mustangs, but I will still stare down a Maybach. lol

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Massaging yourself?

What's your killer massage gotta do with pleasing you?

You know what--don't answer that. :-p

:lol:

That is not what I meant and you know it. I can please them with a massage. I have other stuff I'd like them to do

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
So you would stare and ogle on the sly

lol

ha! I doubt it, because at this stage of my life, I see much more when I see beautiful men.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Guess what's funny about this subject? In Afraka a married woman is frowned upon if she flirts with a married man....but it is permissible for a single woman to be able to flirt with a married man.

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
Guess what's funny about this subject? In Afraka a married woman is frowned upon if she flirts with a married man....but it is permissible for a single woman to be able to flirt with a married man.
because they probably practice polygyny

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: